CMWYL Retired

I've met her in a social setting. I didn't get why guys thought she was hot. Nice enough girl. Hot, I'm not so sure.
I've met her in a social setting. I didn't get why guys thought she was hot. Nice enough girl. Hot, I'm not so sure. Originally Posted by bambino
Can't argue with that...not even a little bit.
I can't believe she never got busted. When she started pimping out the other girls I figured it was a matter of time based on her location and lack of discretion. I saw her once (she gave me a discount) and found her to be an average looking girl with slightly above average skills (best rimjob in Pittsburgh). I definitely wasn't going to go back at retail though.

She was smart (for a hooker) but immature and I think she bought into her press over on TOS. I get the feeling there weren't a lot of tears shed for her by the old guard when she retired.
She has / had this nerdy girl look going, and honestly, looked like an old friend at work who I always wanted to bang, so that a plus too.

Its nice to see a girl in this biz not just flush down the hole of edit pk bad decisions.
She has / had this nerdy girl look going, and honestly, looked like an old friend at work who I always wanted to bang, so that a plus too.

Its nice to see a girl in this biz not just flush down the hole of edit -pk bad decisions. Originally Posted by zip2121
I saw her once for a two hour session. I agree...she had that nerdy look that reminded me of a girl next door type. I thought she was good BCD. I still smile when thinking about the two pop bbbj she did on me. She just kept going and going...never stopped after the first pop. And I agree...she did have her shit together...the appt was drama free...my flat tire on the way home, however, was not...
I'm still bummed that one of the girls that she took in, LadyLexxy, is no longer with us. I used to fuck her all the time. It's such a shame what happened to her because of how damn beautiful she was. Never would've guessed....
I guess she was an acquired or unique taste. I, like many, never found her to be attractive. That gawky, awkward nerdy look has no appeal to me. From what I understand she had above average skills which I guess counts for something. She could have had a gold mine with the post-d4u girls, but felt she had to up the prices again. In the end, most of those girls left anyways.
I saw her once for a two hour session. I agree...she had that nerdy look that reminded me of a girl next door type. I thought she was good BCD. I still smile when thinking about the two pop bbbj she did on me. She just kept going and going...never stopped after the first pop. And I agree...she did have her shit together...the appt was drama free...my flat tire on the way home, however, was not... Originally Posted by rangervalley1111

Agreed...especially about her BCD.

Its nice to see a girl in this biz not just flush down the hole edit pk and bad decisions. Originally Posted by zip2121
She flushed her share down the toilet. Just wasn't the same deal as some others. Not being judgmental. I did a lot of it in the early 80s. More of a party type deal.
I'm pretty certain the disagreement with CG was regarding her showing up at an Indy's GTG, with non-members, and something about either being totally wasted, edit pk, or both.

This was on TOS at one point. It probably got pulled.

She was okay at 2 bills. After the rate went up I didn't repeat.
I'm pretty certain the disagreement with CG was regarding her showing up at an Indy's GTG, with non-members, and something about either being totally wasted, edit pk or both.

This was on TOS at one point. It probably got pulled.

She was okay at 2 bills. After the rate went up I didn't repeat. Originally Posted by tannana
I think it went further back than that. That might have been the last straw. No pun intended.
I'm still bummed that one of the girls that she took in, LadyLexxy, is no longer with us. I used to fuck her all the time. It's such a shame what happened to her because of how damn beautiful she was. Never would've guessed.... Originally Posted by thurman murmann
I just found out today about her death. It's hard to believe it. She was a beautiful girl I had the pleasure to see about 2 years ago. The house was run down on the north side but the good provider made up for it. It is really sad to know she is gone. May she be at peace wherever she is. God Bless!
I just found out today about her death. It's hard to believe it. She was a beautiful girl I had the pleasure to see about 2 years ago. The house was run down on the north side but the good provider made up for it. It is really sad to know she is gone. May she be at peace wherever she is. God Bless! Originally Posted by tatasddd
Geez, An in the know hobbyist didn’t know this? That’s why we need a Hooker Obtituary section. She passed away months ago. And it was no suprise.
I've met her in a social setting. I didn't get why guys thought she was hot. Nice enough girl. Hot, I'm not so sure. Originally Posted by bambino
In a social setting, of all the girls on tos right now, is ANY of them hot?
Dreamgirl looks like the real deal on paper but other than that...?
CMWYL may not turn many heads in a restaurant, but on TOS she’s hot AF.
In a social setting, of all the girls on tos right now, is ANY of them hot?
Dreamgirl looks like the real deal on paper but other than that...?
CMWYL may not turn many heads in a restaurant, but on TOS she’s hot AF. Originally Posted by Charley3
Haven’t met all of them in a social setting. I met Mandy at a GTG years ago. Probably the hottest Ho I met at a GTG. Her famous white dress appearance. I booked her for the next morning when I met her. Sexy Heather Bryant was hot too. She was full of Tatts tho. I did see DG a few years ago BCD. That was before she started working out. Her pics show a slimmer, more toned body now. I haven’t seen Delicious Danielle in awhile. She was pretty hot on the Indys scale. Same with Lauryn.