Stupidity and Dishonesty at its worst: AOC

Story of your life might be entitled “Gullible’s Travels.”

You don’t fall for just anything, buddy.

You fall for everything!

Holy moly!

Try the self service checkout lines at the H-E-B’s. No candy, no tabloids.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

were you at the Walmart in Wichita Falls the other day???

Texas Walmart Bans Woman Who Ate Half a Cake in Store ⁠— and Demanded Half Off the Price

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...203548539.html

BAHHAHHAAA
Is YR actually defending that POS?

Hey YR .... an AOC Thong! VVVVVVV

She isn’t on my ballot. Is she on yours?

You went from quoting redstate to pulling Random tweets from questionable sources as a means to support your latest offensive.

You succeeded. It is offensive. And maybe even being pushed out by a Russian troll farm. They love you!

Mart Twain was right. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The photos on the tweets were documented...I know you don't like facts...they get in the way of your narrative.You used the word offensive...it should have been "I'm offended"...like the rest of the left.
As always...duck, dodge & hide!!
Will we ever get legislation past to legalize immigration?? I sure hope so!!
Now that OCA has seem the dreadful conditions at the border she should get off her ass and pass legislation to fix it. But she won't she will just bitch about imaginary things to get sound bits on evening news. She should be proud of the rumored drawing of her giving Trump a bj. At least she is being of service for once. Probably a cbj at that.
Just last week she was praising the employees of Wayfair for preventing the shipment of 1600 mattresses to the border for children. This woman is evil and or stupid.
Not defending her. Just point out how she makes you all lose your fucking minds while the real threat to our civilization plays pattycake with our enemies.

I don’t like her much and wouldn’t vote for her, but am amused by how much she scares you big tough guys.

She’s pretty far down my list of POSs.

LOL!
Not defending trumpy. Just point out how he makes you all lose your fucking minds.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Precisely... I find myself doing the same every day!
She's gonna be one of Trumps secret weapons. Let her keep talking. The more she talks the more Trump wins. Especially in the South.
She's gonna be one of Trumps secret weapons. Let her keep talking. The more she talks the more Trump wins. Especially in the South. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's pretty much the whole Democratic Party. Every time they open up their stupid mouths a Trump reelection looks more and more inevitable.
Yeah. His approval ratings have gone from shitty to shittier.

He’s making a big mistake preaching to a choir that is fast developing laryngitis.

The majority of Americans still think he’s the worst president in history and our allies find him the least trustworthy leader in the world.

Yeah, make it about AOC!

LOL!
Yeah. His approval ratings have gone from shitty to shittier.

He’s making a big mistake preaching to a choir that is fast developing laryngitis.

The majority of Americans still think he’s the worst president in history and our allies find him the least trustworthy leader in the world.

Yeah, make it about AOC!

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
His approval rating is higher than any Democrat's IQ, lol
His approval rating is higher than any Democrat's IQ, lol Originally Posted by Levianon17
Cryptic response, but I’d sure like to see where you’re coming up with that. Sounds like Trump’s bullshit.

Right now he loses to three or four of them.
The "toilet" the idiot, AOC, is referring to...

Standard government issue.
Cryptic response, but I’d sure like to see where you’re coming up with that. Sounds like Trump’s bullshit.

Right now he loses to three or four of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Right now, Trumps the Republican nominee. Who’s the Democrats nominee.? Oh, they don’t have one yet!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The "toilet" the idiot, AOC, is referring to...

Standard government issue. Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Right now, Trumps the Republican nominee. Who’s the Democrats nominee.? Oh, they don’t have one yet!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
why is this funny? of course the Democrats don't have one yet. the Republicans chose Trump in 2016, after a long, hard-fought campaign among a score of candidates.. the Democrats will do that in 2020.