Do you clean the pipes before a session?

This might be weird but after experimenting with this for years I have found that two days before a session is the optimal time for me to last take care of myself. Then at session time I am the perfect (for me) combination of excited but able to last, and sometimes go twice...
i am msog and i feel firmly if You pay for an hr, You should get a hr. MSOG massage what ever You want. Though on the time front He booked 2 hrs and bc he got word of a lay off wanted to go in 1 hr. I had already been paid the 2 hr rate, so i refunded him the 2nd hr. But work the entire time of a session. Not book an hr cum in 15 min then have the client leave, thats bs. The $ is easy enough already.

But sorry i dont have pipes to clean, but definitely an opinion on the subject.
true that is what the provider is for. but who wants to go see a beautiful sex goddess and be the one minute wonder? I would feel real cheated knowing i could not hold on for at least ten minutes to enjoy my session, 30 minutes or 1hour. it would be different if the many providers allowed multiple bangs but many times, you say another pop, and they want another benji...

@ subcilla, this is why you are in a league of your own. your definitely never not noticed.

Isn't that what the provider is for??? To help clean your pipes lol Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
But that is what MSOG is for lol pop one, rest, and start again lol
I had a provider recently who in her ad said multiples allowed. To me that means as many times as I want in sn hour. I got there and everything was great, she was hot, tight so much so that I popped twice in 20 minutes. I wanted to go more and she wanted to upsell me. I had a great time and all but next time I making sure that multiples mean just that not two times only.
Usually about 3 days before a session...I will, that way I don't go to soon but I have enough stamina to go most of the hour.

I haven't had 2-3 pops in a session since I was 20 yrs old.....

If any provider is MSOG and I pop early in a session and get another boner...She will get the f*&^ing of her life.
  • ric
  • 07-18-2010, 08:48 PM
I expect my date to clean her pipes before I see her; just sayin...
Usually about 3 days before a session...I will, that way I don't go to soon but I have enough stamina to go most of the hour.

If any provider is MSOG and I pop early in a session and get another boner...She will get the f*&^ing of her life. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
At my age... it takes all night to do... what I used to do all night ...

If any provider is MSOG and I pop early in a session and get another boner...She will get the f*&^ing of her life. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
I know she will
If I have a session scheduled I try to give ole Rosie a break that day.
  • bbkid
  • 07-19-2010, 08:37 AM
My other nickname??? "Ol' One and Done".
I have once before a session but, I will have to agree, it is much better when the provider does it for you...
  • klutz
  • 07-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Depends how long it's been. Orgasms are almost all mental. So if you havent been with a woman in a while and then all of a sudden, you have this gorgeous specimen standing right in front of you... dont expect to last long. Hence... cracking one off an hour or so before you meet up will help desensitize you a tad to where you can maybe last longer and enjoy yourself longer.

Everyone is different tho... not to mention if you're seeing a provider who does multi's... the best idea is to know one out quick so you can work hard at that number 2. It's all situational
I know she will Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Aww thanks babe...If you keep this up...I'm going to Jared!
  • Omari
  • 07-20-2010, 09:56 PM
No. Most of my sessions don't end in the provider cleaning my pipes. I once had a provider ask me why I didn't climax then she asked if i masterbated alot. I politely told her it wasn't anything she did or didn't do. There only been a few providers to ring my bell.