All time faves and where are they now?

Actually, Carlie lives in Minnesota now, and has for 3-5 years. She will be moving next month.

I have seen recent pictures of her. She still looks great, though she is now 40.
I remember Linda in Tonganoxie, even though I only saw her once in 2002. Very nice!

ATF: Pursia. Retired now.
if you are talking about Carlie Donovan, Carlie and the CORE from dallas,
i know for a fact, she has been retired for a few years, happily married, and living in KC.

she was also my atf.
Also, how many remember Linda in Tonganoxie? Originally Posted by 03flhrci
God Linda was a fun lady!! Ive wondered what happened to her.
i know for a fact, she has been retired for a few years, happily married, and living in KC.

she was also my atf. Originally Posted by jeff one086
Different Carlie.
I think we can trust JeffOne as to how Carlie of CORE fame is doing.

she was also my atf. Originally Posted by jeff one086
That was the one I was refering to. Most on my list are probably in that category. I know where my current ATFs are.
Stacy SOF, KC Angel and Auburn Jewel would be the ATFs right now. And with 3 like that, well a few more might sneak in but....
What about Jenna? She was my all time fav. She was always an adventure. Not sure what happened to her. She disappeared following a state sponsored vacation.
Lol I've known Danielle for YEARS. We stripped at whispers 10 years ago and she once tried to fist me. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna

I like the way you ladies shake hands.

What did this Danielle look like? Age? Height? Eye color? Hair color? Tats?
What ever happened to Lovely Heidi??
ATF's are hard to define. We all have ladies we really enjoy being with, but some are more memorable than others no doubt. Back in the day I did most of my playing on the road, so many of the experiences that stand out for me were with out of town ladies. But I did some playing in KC and definitely have to say these ladies from the past stand out:

Candy Dancer: One of the best bodies I've ever seen with possibly the longest legs ever on a provider. Loved greek. Not sure where she's at, heard she found religion.
Becky: Could be the most attractive girl I saw back then. Man she was cute, but IMHO not the best skill set. Good, not great. Always had a boyfriend, imagine she's married. I'll bet she still looks great.
Madison Pink:What a MILF experience. Super sweet lady who always made you feel special. And she had a great skill set. Still active as has been pointed out and has a history that many are familiar with.
Lana: What a freak! She was up for anything and everything, a blast in bedt. Cool chick as well. Had moved to Chicago, but not sure if she's still there. Out of the business

And I did get to spend a very memorable couple of hours with Danielle Squirts. Talk about sexy, main challenger to Candy for long legs (although Bobby Upside is a serious competitior as well). She was totally uninhibited and was one of my first squirters. The stories the ladies are telling don't surprise me a bit. Didn't know she was still active in the hobby, good to know.

And I got to see Spanish Jewel a couple of times when she came through town while she was in Arizona. What a beautiful lady who knows how to take care of a man. I see she's coming back to KC.

But there are some awesome ladies playing right now, just as much fun if not more so than the "good old days". Angel in KC, Bobby Upside, Aspen, Stacy and Leanna are all future KC hall of fame candidates. Vive le difference! All bring something special to the game and are fun, reliable and reasonable.

Ain't life grand? Living the dream and making fantasies come true with some fabulous ladies. Gotta call one of those ATF's soon!
Paige
Becky
Jenna

Anybody remember the whole "whateverwherever" gang when Tiffany was still around?
Lovely Heidi is retired.
Zoey from EF. Last I heard she was done and in a relationship somewhere *sigh* wish it was with me...