Bukkake

A gangbang and bukkake session are clearly not the same. A gangbang takes a lot more organization with a large group of guys. With bukkake, it is just bbbj, HJs and jacking off in your mouth and on your body preferably on your face with no other penetration. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
well then yeah, bukkake is what I have in mind.
Everyone's in till the day comes. Originally Posted by trey
I know, that's the hard part.
daph lets do it .... ブッカケ seriously
Color me intrigued...
I have been to a few bukkake parties and usually there is not that much fucking going on.. alot of bbbj to keep the guys hard and bringing them up to the climax...

there is some sex but not as much as you think
I m in let me know the details
So all us guys should plan to cum on over :-)
Sounds interesting.
LD and 2 fluffers asking for a free cum bath..........way cool.
Wow. What a way to meet and greet. Sounds like a good time will be had by all. LD'sand Deanna's social. Come on girls!
LD and 2 fluffers asking for a free cum bath..........way cool. Originally Posted by dearhunter
nnothing in this world is free but opinions. and who wants that lol
Hot damn....LD and 2 fluffers are willing to pay for a bunch of fucktards to pop one off on them......even better.
Aim for the hair . . .
Hot damn....LD and 2 fluffers are willing to pay for a bunch of fucktards to pop one off on them......even better. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I never disappoint.
everybody eat 1 whole pineapple every day for a week. those girls will be licking up lickity split. lol.
That is my fantasy too!!

I want at least 10 to 15 guys!!!

The more cum the better!!! Cover me in it!!

good luck & have fun Daphne!!!