Ripmany

donts ...worry it be ...fine withouts ...ya

...ans ocd donts likes sharin ...his tater tots anyway Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ripmany

Welcome to, or is that again Upset NY
PM, but I thinking you would like his ROS's and the reports they be in
I been to new York a few times, despite the cold just what is cold in Michigan, is definitely beautiful and upstate and fairly reasonable personality, they even have Hilti stores when see jack hammer cool, upstate new your best place to go camping in summer. Been to Buffalo quite a few times back in day. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Welcome Ripmany. I'm in Rochester. Where did you live in upstate?
I enjoyed reading your reviews.Your style is unique.
stop the teasing I taint got PA LOL
If Plastic Man not going to do a report. Then we need this guy

Upset NY needs

{staff edit-ck- thread hijack} reports by the unstab... errrr never mind but we need that in Upset NY

Pissed off WK's and mandles can be very entertaining. With a true view reports ta boot. mmmm If can understand that is Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Fair and Balanced reports
.... I haven't been to upstate since moved out area. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Then you need to get back for PMs wedding.
Come on Rip,
osd has invited you (above). and you know that Ed and I both mess around in Okieland.
I'll even deliver a barrel to Niagara if you want to try it on for size.
Then you need to get back for PMs wedding.
Come on Rip,
osd has invited you (above). and you know that Ed and I both mess around in Okieland.
I'll even deliver a barrel to Niagara if you want to try it on for size. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
for me it was reading The Political Forum
I agree with and disagree with him on somethings

I took a look at a few of his reports and the reply's are good
I never lived up state I live in warren michigan, but vacation in the state park just between buffalo and Rochester it was a Christian single group and we would go camping. Also when drive truck I went to new Jersey new wick and hull across Canada to michigan. People who have been to new York think the city the whole state. The state beautiful country and very peaceful, I stay of the islands called New York City.
Rip,
But are you gonna show up for PMs wedding?

On another topic, amusing to see a Texas mod editing in upset. I guess another line of fireball shots need to be set up at a Texas bar.
Rip can ya plan a skiing or camping trip soon. And a report or two when here ????
just askin
donts ...worry it be ...fine withouts ...ya

...ans ocd donts likes sharin ...his tater tots anyway Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Way to go PM!
Rip can ya plan a skiing or camping trip soon. And a report or two when here ????
just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Asking?
I'll demand.
Come on Rip, pick one:
Snow skiing at Gore Mt.
Camping at Mt. Marcy

As for Mt. Marcy, quite amusing to he buzzed by the Air Natl Guard in their training jets.
I believe it was Sampson State Park just outside of Palmyra New York.
Seneca Lake north of Watkins Glen?
Been there.
Way SE of Palmyra though.

I've numourous finger lakes canoe trips in my past.
Asking?
I'll demand.
Come on Rip, pick one:
Snow skiing at Gore Mt.
Camping at Mt. Marcy

As for Mt. Marcy, quite amusing to he buzzed by the Air Natl Guard in their training jets. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Maybe a dog fight with a training jet.
Maybe a dog fight with a training jet. Originally Posted by Ripmany
wanna ...snuggle?
wanna ...snuggle? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
make sure he's on bottom Sir Rip