Keke diamond

Yer still a douche BD.
Yer still a douche BD. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Thanks buddy
I appreciate the compliment coming from you
I've got $10 toward a hotel room for you two. Perhaps others will contribute to the cause and you'll both shut the fuck up?
+1
I got ten on it too! Lol
You two need to knock it off.... get back on subject folks.
Hell Ill even throw $5 in wtf?
Ok back to the cute n chunky amp girl.
So when you guys gonna start writing reviews on this lady?
Hell I may go in on her.
I texted her today since she was in the Northland. Turns out she's leaving tomorrow so scheduling not good for me.
However, we did have a good conversation via text and she strikes me as pretty cool. Didn't make my spider senses tingle or anything.
I told her she should get on here and say howdy and ask for some good restaurant suggestions. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
A two page thread and only one useful post. This place would improve a lot with the subtraction of about 3 or 4 frequent posters.
Don't be a douche. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
I'd rather visit amps then be a douchebag, douchebag.
After reading your douchebag comments she may decide not to join, douchebag. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Yer still a douche BD. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
With respect.
but it look's like the name calling did come from one corner.
That being said I'll join JohnnyGleeet in inviting MS Diamond to join this wonderfully lighthearted and informative forum.

Y'all have a nice day.
Ok. I got my warning. Apparently, it's okay to insult the female providers but not to call other males a douche when they do so.
Gotcha.
Ok. I got my warning. Apparently, it's okay to insult the female providers but not to call other males a douche when they do so.
Gotcha. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
As CK already directed, drop it and get back on topic.