How comfortable are you knowing that a forum on ECCIE has completely different rules?

I could care less. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Well, I couldn't care less!

When I googled "prostitute reviews" about 6 or 7 years ago and found ASPD, I was just trying to find out if the lady would fuck me, take my money and NOT fuck me or just flat out rob me.

I never would've imagined the amount of superfluous BS that comes along with this subculture.
  • Tetas
  • 03-27-2012, 07:23 PM

I never would've imagined the amount of superfluous BS that comes along with this subculture. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I don't believe I said I "needed" them to admit anything. I said it would be "big of them." If you're unfamiliar with the meaning of that colloquialism, I refer you to the following google search results for examples in context.

http://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&...of+you%22+mean Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
You want them to admit something that you already know. What is the point?

Or instead of answering what the point would be, you can argue whether or not you said you actually "want" them to admit it versus it just being "big of them".
Women got all the Pussy
Women will get all YOUR Money
Women can get any ROS with a wink
Women run this board, they just let you THINK you do.

Party on,
CG
I get warm and fuzzy all over just thincking about it.
You want them to admit something that you already know. What is the point?

Or instead of answering what the point would be, you can argue whether or not you said you actually "want" them to admit it versus it just being "big of them". Originally Posted by still-asleep
Instead of hiding the existence of said hypothetical "secret" forums not under the same rules and regulations as the rest of the forums just come out and say, something to the effect of "Yep, it's true and that's how we've chosen to run our business and drive up revenue. If you don't like it, we're sorry but this is our business model". As for the other leak sites, constant vigilance to ensure ROS information isn't leaked internally, acknowledge that you can't stop external leak sources and do something about it IF the constant mediation and moderation is costing you or your mods valuable time that could be used in other happier and potentially profitable endeavors. Again, i'm very matter of fact about stuff. I'm looking at this from a near pure business standpoint. You can't sue the other sites due to the type of content marketed on each site so you're reduced to being a pragmatist (again IF the cost of mediation and moderation is of greater value than the other things the owners and moderators could be doing).

Whenever my business becomes tedious or I discover drama with one of my sources of labor, materials or property, I have made the personal choice to change the way I do business to eliminate said drama and drive up productivity and profitability.
the Mavs just pulled off about a 15 point run on Houston!
What about all the other "secret" forums? You have no idea how many there may or may not be. Mods have no access to any private forum unless they are invited by that forum owner. The mods don't even know if they exist unless they are told or invited. Spider hole stopped being a secret about the time it was created. When it started, it was mostly people in Houston so it did not receive a lot of press elseware. Over time, word spread.

If you don't like the rules of the private forums, state your case to the owners. If they don't agree, move on.

As long as they only reveal ROS, PMs. RL info, etc of the members of the spiderhole to themselves and they told you that up front, then that is the price of being in that forum. By joining, you agree to their rules.

If they are outing or revealing content of non-forum members, then THAT is wrong and needs to be stopped. Does anyone have proof they outted or reveiled private info of non-spiderhole members? Evenif that was kept in the spiderhole?
Instead of hiding the existence of said hypothetical "secret" forums not under the same rules and regulations as the rest of the forums just come out and say, something to the effect of "Yep, it's true and that's how we've chosen to run our business and drive up revenue. If you don't like it, we're sorry but this is our business model". Originally Posted by johnnylongcaulking
You already know this is the case... so again, what is the point of them coming out and saying "yes what you already know is true?"
lol... lay off the laz.. He is one of the better providers of good entertaining content around these parts.

I for one, appreciate his contributions.
Laz is a provider? Where is his showcase and reviews? Even boardman has a review.

When I googled "prostitute reviews" about 6 or 7 years ago and found ASPD, I was just trying to find out if the lady would fuck me, take my money and NOT fuck me or just flat out rob me.

I never would've imagined the amount of superfluous BS that comes along with this subculture. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
BS is always a part of every culture. You just gotta pay attention.
lol... lay off the laz.. He is one of the better providers of good entertaining content around these parts.

I for one, appreciate his contributions. Originally Posted by yourself
He certainly is entertaining. The problem is his "contributions" become less relevant when he throw monkey shit on the wall and it doesn't stick. It just stincks.
Women run the Dallas forums, they just let you THINK you do. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
FTFY...
Women run the Dallas forums, they just let you THINK you do. Originally Posted by Copierguy0
FTFY... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Yea...sure. Dallas is SO different than the rest of the board.