Hourly Motels/Hotels in Austin

While not exactly hourly, there are a couple of places that you can book for 6 hours called "Day Use" hotels:

https://www.hotelsbyday.com/en/hotel...-states/austin
An hourly Air BnB business sounds like a good idea.
^^ Oh yea the neighbors would LOVE that...not
Rude and insulting ^^^^^^^^^^
You invite the neighbors as well.
patton courts, motel 71 and classic inn
To whomever put up Diana Rivas at their condo all those years for all those visits, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Some of the traveling prostitutes get a room at the homes of upstanding Eccie members like myself depending on the agreement. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Patton courts motel is the most reliable one.
go to HotelsByDay.com and book it. There are two in Austin Area: Hyatt Place Austin-North and Holiday Inn Express and Suites-Hutto
Any Marriott hotel is good but you have to ask the front desk for an hourly special. Just explain the circumstances and they'll accommodate.

(Ok, don't actually do this )
Any Marriott hotel is good but you have to ask the front desk for an hourly special. Just explain the circumstances and they'll accommodate.

(Ok, don't actually do this ) Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Yeah, just say you are between flights and need a shower and a nap...bad. Or just that you and your wife need some "private time". They will understand (with a wink or two)
go to HotelsByDay.com and book it. There are two in Austin Area: Hyatt Place Austin-North and Holiday Inn Express and Suites-Hutto Originally Posted by bjarnibear
Um yeah, just as I mentioned a few posts up...
hmmm