Encounter: Schenectady Sucker / soul snatcher

This girl did steal my credit card as you all know and her name is Kora. Instead of posting her facebook, I instead will just post this newslink

The Dr

She got busted The Dr Schenectady and spent six days in the Schenectady County Jail over it. Nice girl huh Originally Posted by BidDaddy
We know. You posted this feedback multiple times under every one of your usernames. Got it. We believe you.
Man, I don't get bbj anymore since I caught something after one a few years back. You can risk the bbj all you want, not my cup of tea now.
Man, I don't get bbj anymore since I caught something after one a few years back. You can risk the bbj all you want, not my cup of tea now. Originally Posted by Kurrigan123
Out of curiosity what did you catch? You can PM me if you want.
just curious.. was the bj good? minus her possibly trying to take money from your wallet?
The bj was spot on. The view of her ass was spot on. I had no worries about theft because my wallet was hidden and out of reach based on other reports.
I’m a sucker for a view of a great ass During a bj, and she did not disappoint.
And if I am seeing a ymmv provider or one with mixed reviews, I always ask before hand if they would mind if I review our time together - it respectfully let’s her know I will post about it if she does something unsavory.
One thing I particularly enjoyed was that she kept going at the same pace and suction (which for me is zero suction thank you very much) when I was unloading. Man I hate it when you tell them you are finishing, and suddenly they go super fast with “death-grip mouth suction”. What got me there was successful, lol, don’t fuck it up at the finish line!!!!!!
The bj was spot on. The view of her ass was spot on. I had no worries about theft because my wallet was hidden and out of reach based on other reports.
I’m a sucker for a view of a great ass During a bj, and she did not disappoint.
And if I am seeing a ymmv provider or one with mixed reviews, I always ask before hand if they would mind if I review our time together - it respectfully let’s her know I will post about it if she does something unsavory.
One thing I particularly enjoyed was that she kept going at the same pace and suction (which for me is zero suction thank you very much) when I was unloading. Man I hate it when you tell them you are finishing, and suddenly they go super fast with “death-grip mouth suction”. What got me there was successful, lol, don’t fuck it up at the finish line!!!!!! Originally Posted by Snood273
i do love a good bj. you recommend any other Headmasters in the area?
Melissa in Troy. Very, very nice
Melissa in Troy. Very, very nice Originally Posted by Snood273
link plz?