Wow. It's been a great week

I think there may be something wrong with me because I am still hittin it at home almost every night too. I just can't get enough.
I actually want some right now. Any takers???
You naughty,naughty man,you...
Carpe Diem!!
damm bro you are on a roll. You should surely do DD McGee, Vinny, Gingerlove, SnowKitty, AmberHouseKeeper and Slave to end this great week. Take your heart meds before each. Good luck and looking for those reviews.
So last night the wife gave me an amazing bj and I couldn't stop thinking how I would love to have one of these lovely ladies on my face as my wife sucked my cock. Or one of them eating my wife's delicious pussy while I pound her from behind. It was so hot.

Apparently I was still thinking about it in my sleep because the wife said that I tried to wake her up at 130 in the morning trying to go down on her. I must have been doing it in my sleep because I don't remember a thing. It must have stirred something in her because I woke up to her hot mouth around my throbbing cock. She then looked at me a said that it was her turn. So I dove in and ate that wet pussy like it was my last meal. After I got her to explode for me. I slid it in and hit that pussy like I was drilling for oil. Then bent her over grabbed those hips and pounded her from behind. She started begging for my cum and I couldn't hold out any longer. I shot what I think was the biggest load ever in her pussy. Them rolled over and fell asleep in her arms. Damn I love that woman.

All this hobbling has definitely not slowed my home life down. I would love to review my wife. I wonder if that is allowed.
Does your wife have a sister?
Boy you have some hot love making....
Holy crap funguy. your my hero. I would have slept for a week after all that action. Lmk if I can watch any of your next conquests. Ha

B35H
You have great taste in women too! Dakota, VLB, and Sonya are amazing women!! They have the sexiest curves! Please keep those sex stories cumming! So very hot!
... I would love to review my wife. I wonder if that is allowed. Originally Posted by Funguy38
I think that you just did. Just slap some ROS tags on that (lol).
Who was the best one from ur list this week?
Dang FG38, you were either in Guantanamo Bay jail, abducted by aliens, or in a Fed Max with no access to women. Have a Dos XX's bro! You da man!
They were all special in their own way. My wife was the best though. With hotmilf cumming in a very close second place.
Your like Ryback of the WWE FEED ME MORE!!!!!!! Have fun buddy!!
Out of that list hot milf is the best