Needle in a Hay Stack

"I think what he is trying to tell you is you black boys pack to much meat" Lol Originally Posted by BassCat

We grow alot bigger in the deep south lol you were in KC Originally Posted by Infinityg37
Well the white boys in Iowa got some Bbbbiiiig ol dicks with big ol heads....corn fed I guess..lol
Well the white boys in Iowa got some Bbbbiiiig ol dicks with big ol heads....corn fed I guess..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Damn. I've been eating corn all of my life. Maybe not enough. I'll stock up on corn next grocery trip.
Well thete are some white boys in Baton Rouge that "pack some meat"....there is one on this board whose "leaves" are from one helluva big mighty oak..lol
I have conversed with many women with NBA policy's over the years. Not one time have I been told the reason for them being NBA is because white guys wont see them if there not. The biggest reply I have gotten is that they were either robbed/raped/beaten or had some other thug type experience at the hands of a AA in the past. Like I said earlier a few bad apples ruin it for everyone.

I have also been told many times that they are just not into black dudes. I can understand that. Different strokes and all. Hey I am not attracted to aboriginee women that doesnt make me racist.

Its funny though as I have never seen a AA provider with a NWA policy. I have been with a few who I got the feeling they did not care for white people but they still took my money and provided good service.

Race its seems will always be an issue in our country. Like it or not its not going to change no matter how much you or I want it to. Its unfortunate as I know a lot of decent AA guys who have to deal with much worse things in life than a NBA provider because of their skin color.
that is hilarious