Who Wins The Heisman Trophy!??

Manti would be the first Linebacker...

It pains me to say this as Texas fan but I'm pulling for Johnny Football

I have a feeling that Manti will get it though
  • Seedy
  • 12-04-2012, 11:05 PM
DED has a point, along with Darth. Having had the opportunity, to work for a starting fullback for Notre Dame, back in Pa. Ron Dushney, and had the pleasure of hanging with him and some of his best friends Rocky Blier, Terry Hanratty,and Bob Gladgeoux, all ex Notre Dame alumns, and pro players, the guys from that school have the press, and the juice behind them. We will soon see who wins, whoever will be deserving....
...Having had the opportunity, to work for a starting fullback for Notre Dame, back in Pa. Ron Dushney, and had the pleasure of hanging with him and some of his best friends Rocky Blier, Terry Hanratty,and Bob Gladgeoux, all ex Notre Dame alumns, and pro players Originally Posted by seedman55
Damn Seedy...you're OLD
  • Seedy
  • 12-04-2012, 11:14 PM
Damn Seedy...you're OLD Originally Posted by DickEmDown
No DED, I'm "seasoned"....lmao. Some of those guys played for our favorite pro team....
No DED, I'm "seasoned"....lmao. Originally Posted by seedman55

Seasoned...I like that
I vote Barack Obama.

He can put his Heisman Trophy next to his Nobel Peace Prize.
Your a fucking asshole Lama.

I don't care much for the Aggies since they took their football and went home, but the kid deserves it.
  • CJ7
  • 12-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Your a fucking asshole Lama.

I don't care much for the Aggies since they took their football and went home, but the kid deserves it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
went home to the BIG League
Is it really fair for one person to win the trophy? Why should he be recognized for his achievement? After all, he didn't get there by himself. He had other players on his team, alumni support, groundskeepers, fans who helped pay for the stadiums he played in, vendors and such.

And who made his equipment? Not him. Without the helmet, pads, uniform and shoes, he never would have made it through the game.

Whoever wins, he didn't do that. He should give the trophy back.

• WTF
  • 12-05-2012, 09:31 PM
I think the ND kid will win it but from what I have seen USC receiver Marqise Lee is the best player in the game.

He will be drafted ahead of the ND kid. The K-State kid will probably go undrafted and who knows how Johnny Football will turn out. He does not have a great arm but the kid is exciting to watch.
Is it really fair for one person to win the trophy? Why should he be recognized for his achievement? After all, he didn't get there by himself. He had other players on his team, alumni support, groundskeepers, fans who helped pay for the stadiums he played in, vendors and such.

And who made his equipment? Not him. Without the helmet, pads, uniform and shoes, he never would have made it through the game.

Whoever wins, he didn't do that. He should give the trophy back.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Damn that sounds almost like you didn't start that business..
  • WTF
  • 12-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Damn that sounds almost like you didn't start that business.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Business is like a team sport, yes there are superstars but even the superstars have had a bunch of help along the way. Those that do not recognize that simple fact, voted for Mitt Romney to win this years Trophy!
Think K State was picked to finish 6th in the league this year.The big difference was Colline.And the coach who is the best in college football.
  • WTF
  • 12-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Think K State was picked to finish 6th in the league this year.The big difference was Colline.And the coach who is the best in college football. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That may be but Marqise Lee is the best player in the game. The draft will prove that out.
Would A&M have had the season they had with out Johnny? I don't believe so. Who is more valuable to their team. I believe Johnny is.