Lets just lay the best to rest, please.

So, you told her I came up with it, then sent her the texts of you telling me she had it? Where I said no she does not? Makes sense. Then she sent you her results. But yeah, awesome for you. Not suspect. But the whole story is largely assumptions, and none of your business, as well.
My apologies for assuming I'm the jealous hooker, however. But she told me you said it was me saying this?
So, you told her I came up with it, then sent her the texts of you telling me she had it? Where I said no she does not? Makes sense. Then she sent you her results. But yeah, awesome for you. Not suspect. But the whole story is largely assumptions, and none of your business, as well. Originally Posted by BrandiWood

Your story is all fucked up and I have no desire to straighten it out for you.

My story is fact, not assumptions, and when my health is concerned it is sure as fucking hell MY BUSINESS.

Got it?
My apologies for assuming I'm the jealous hooker, however. But she told me you said it was me saying this? Originally Posted by BrandiWood

Apology accepted, I told her the only people I discussed this with were you and the "jealous hooker". After questioning the "jealous hooker" about the situation, it was clear that she was the source of the misinformation and I advised Karen of that fact.
This post wasn't totally aimed at you but I'm glad we're going here, as it's clearing up a bit and I'm able to have a healthy debate with you over this. May I PM?
This shoulda been in pm to begin with
Good luck to her

And kudos to jb
This shoulda been in pm to begin with Originally Posted by Missburger

Not when people think they have the right to slander me.

This may be my farewell gift to this place.
"has a disease that he passed on to his baby mommy and child which resulted in their deaths"

I'm just wondering if the CDC has this info...
"has a disease that he passed on to his baby mommy and child which resulted in their deaths"

I'm just wondering if the CDC has this info... Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow

This was about 29 years ago, I think everyone knows that needs to know.

This guy must have the luck of Magic Johnson.
This shoulda been in pm to begin with
Good luck to her

And kudos to jb Originally Posted by Missburger
JB's dream came true?
Ok folks ....let's tone it down before someone gets banned....Brandi got her point across... leave the rest by the wayside...
Sage advice mopes
Thanks Mopar but I haven't gotten any mod hits and I don't think he has either. This needs to come to a head

Also, sorry Burger, but I don't know how to PM everyone in Upset, as this was meant to be seen by the masses to minimize my single messages/PMs, ya know? Again speaking for jokacz sorta, I have nothing to hide and am totally transparent, I feel he is too. Expected some of this It'll soon die down.
This was about 29 years ago, I think everyone knows that needs to know.

This guy must have the luck of Magic Johnson. Originally Posted by jokacz
My bad
I didn't know the (ancient) history there.
Thanks for the info
Agree with MOPAR, the point has been made. Those others that you meant for this to been seen will see it. If you and Jok want to continue PM seems more appropriate