Did Biden shit himself on CNN last night?

My favorite was Paul Begala who said "I thought he had command of the stage and handled it well". How does even a partisan hack have the nerve to say that? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Hannity stayed with Trump even after comments like It "CoVid" will just go away like MAGIC.
Hannity stayed with Trump even after comments like It "CoVid" will just go away like MAGIC. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Can't count the number of times I have refereed to Hannity as the worst partisan hack on Fox News. You aren't telling me anything I didn't know.

Partisan hacks exist on both side of the aisle and your comment as I have explained before ( from my point of view ) , is the definition of "whataboutism". You didn't address my comment, just went to another person who could possibly be described the same way. To avoid "whataboutism" IMHO, you would have addressed what Bagala said and then make you comparison.

You could have also commented on the topic, Biden's interview but you didn't do that either.
LOL looks like Biden is pretending to be a big boy

It looks like he's really mustering all the strength he has just to stand there and answer questions LOL

He's doing such a good job! Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Biden looks like he's trying to hold back a fart, lol.
Biden looks like he's trying to hold back a fart, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
More like trying to hold back a Mudslide!
More like trying to hold back a Mudslide! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hahaha...Yeah he's hanging on with all his might, lol.
he looks like beavis
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 02:38 PM
Can't count the number of times I have refereed to Hannity as the worst partisan hack on Fox News. You aren't telling me anything I didn't know.

Partisan hacks exist on both side of the aisle and your comment as I have explained before ( from my point of view ) , is the definition of "whataboutism". You didn't address my comment, just went to another person who could possibly be described the same way. To avoid "whataboutism" IMHO, you would have addressed what Bagala said and then make you comparison.

You could have also commented on the topic, Biden's interview but you didn't do that either. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

From DPST party POV - there is Psacki and LSM - all else are partisan hacks.
I watched it. Jeeze, talk about embarrassing.
Hannity stayed with Trump even after comments like It "CoVid" will just go away like MAGIC. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Social credit score +10
More like trying to hold back a Mudslide! Originally Posted by winn dixie
er.. that's a vodka based slushie drink.
whats biden on to make him clench his fist like that?

he didn't even sit down, they had chairs.
that's very good photoshop!!! lol
that's very good photoshop!!! lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
biden was in his happy place