What's safer... BBBJ or CFS?

MaryBeth, Maybe he is sensitive to being exposed to cooties due to his SO.
Thanks Tiny for your answer. A blanket statement that one is safer is too easy. I don't have or have never had any std, so my risks are the herp or hpv with CFS and ghonneria & clamidea with BBBJ?

Even though these two stds fron BBBJ are treatable, it would become real complicated with an SO. Plus, you can get herpes from receiving a BBBJ as well.

I guess if you're paranoid, go covered all the way or go get a FBSM L1.
I finally have crossed the divide in that I only want CBJ and CFS, and no deep kissing. Why you ask? Well I was researching a provider I have long admired, and will be in her city next week. This provider pointed out she had well over 400 stellar reviews. When I thought about it, with a multiplier of only 20 sexual experiences from each of the 400 plus hobbyists, I realized I was subjecting myself to the risks of sexual disease from greater than 8,000 people. And, of course, she had many customers who didn't write a review, meaning the risk is exponentially increased. I've decided the risk is simply too high for BBBJ and French kissing.

Will I still see this provider, well yes. But all activities will be covered. I'm still playing a form of Russian roulette. However, the cylinder that holds the fatal bullet has simply been enlarged by my restrictions. Originally Posted by EastTxGent
Well said and well thought out.
  • Tiny
  • 08-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Plus, you can get herpes from receiving a BBBJ as well. Originally Posted by Little Caesar
True Caesar. I would expect though that you're more likely to get genital herpes from CFS than from a BBBJ. That's assuming that you're a carrier of HSV-1, and that your date's cold sore is also from HSV-1. Most people have been infected with HSV-1, which causes cold sores, on their mouths. If you have, then it is unlikely (but possible) that you'd get HSV-1 on your genitals from a BBBJ.
a friend in cdc told me that male throat cancer has been on rise for a long time. number one conclusion is oral sex and hpv floating around in women. so bbbj might be safer but look at how many that have to dine at the V. i like my chances with receiving vs. giving.... ijs