How soon wiill Fat Rumpy be conviicted and serving time

He want be going to jail because they will have to invent a reason to charge him. I am sick in tired of you continuing downplaying people that voted for Trump. You wanna talk about Trump be my quest, but kindly leave the ones who did not have any other option than to vote for him. You honestly voted for Hillary? Biden? Originally Posted by oilfieldace

Your lack of writing, spelling and/or editing ability just proves his point.

Dumpster fire will do time in due time. For one, or more, of his crimes.

Dumpster fire will do time in due time. For one, or more, of his crimes. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Run along
Run along Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Getting warm?

The fat orange cuck may not do time but hes been exposed!
He will never hold another public office again. trump is a walking clusterfuck that has nearly destroyed the real Republican Party! He just needs to stfu and disappear!
2016 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2017 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2018 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2019 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2020 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2021 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2022 VOTE DEMOCRAT WE'LL GET HIM

Dumpster fire will do time in due time. For one, or more, of his crimes. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Seriously dude? Is this an English, speech, spelling writing forum? I thought it was the political board on an “adult” dating site?

Your opinion and 6 dollars might get a cup of coffee.

Want, won’t who gives a fuck? I see typos , bad punctuation misspelled or misused words all the time. But I don’t feel the need to point it out. As an adult , I know what the person is saying.

The question was about Trump and jail time. Trump won’t ( will not) spend a second behind bars because after 7 exhausting years they still haven’t found diddly squat.

Now you have a blessed day
I am sick in tired of you continuing downplaying people that voted for Trump. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Cool. I am sick and tired of reading your negative rants about what I deem to be complete nonsense (technically that's a lie because I think they are comical, so I read them), so I guess we have something in common after all. Nobody cares what I am sick and tired of, and nobody cares what you are sick and tired of.

A topic was created. I gave an opinion about that topic. Whether you agree with it is irrelevant to me so no need to whine to me about being "sick in tired". LOL

Anyway, to reiterate my previous post in this thread, I don't think Trump will do any jail time but hopefully I am wrong.

Edit for post directly below: Try to bait much, ace? Nice try
Cool. I am sick and tired of reading your negative rants about what I deem to be complete nonsense (technically that's a lie because I think they are comical, so I read them), so I guess we have something in common after all. Nobody cares what I am sick and tired of, and nobody cares what you are sick and tired of.

A topic was created. I gave an opinion about that topic. Whether you agree with it is irrelevant to me so no need to whine to me about being "sick in tired". LOL

Anyway, to reiterate my previous post in this thread, I don't think Trump will do any jail time but hopefully I am wrong. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Your last sentence was what the post was about, the topic. The rest had nothing to do with the subject, keep it up and you might join the BAND.
He want be going to jail because they will have to invent a reason to charge him. I am sick in tired of you continuing downplaying people that voted for Trump. You wanna talk about Trump be my quest, but kindly leave the ones who did not have any other option than to vote for him. You honestly voted for Hillary? Biden? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Now that others have kindly translated the rune, I have to wonder why you don't mind the downplaying of the other party by folks here? At least be equal about the rant.

Some people act like adults here. Others.....
2016 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2017 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2018 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2019 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2020 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2021 THIS TIME WE GOT HIM
2022 VOTE DEMOCRAT WE'LL GET HIM Originally Posted by LayingPipe
Well, logically if you believe there is/was a conspiracy against the old orange fat man, they did get him in 2020 because he is no longer president just like he never should have been. And no, I am not saying Clinton should have been either, but let's be real when comparing resumes with two terrible candidates. She was much more qualified for the job than a scam artist piece of shit businessman with no experience.

Considering the fact that he still lies about why he got his fat ass kicked by a mumbling and bumbling zombie tells me "THIS TIME WE GOT HIM". But that was from his own doing for being a stupid annoying loudmouth who has no clue when to STFU.

He won't go to prison IMO, but fortunately the majority of America was smart enough to replace one big turd for a smaller turd. A small turd still stinks, but not nearly as badly as a big one.