Dems are hypocrites on Koch Bros

• CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Nobody from the Repub. party is standing in the well of the senate decrying Goldman's influence.
Brilliant. Originally Posted by Ducbutter

bull crap, Goldman has former government employees that do nothing but lobby in the Republican camp and pat special interest groups on their political ass..

its politics, politics is a nasty game that BOTH sides play ... if you can't wrap your tiny little brain around that you should take up hop scotch...
bull crap, Goldman has former government employees that do nothing but lobby in the Republican camp and pat special interest groups on their political ass..

its politics, politics is a nasty game that BOTH sides play ... if you can't wrap your tiny little brain around that you should take up hop scotch... Originally Posted by CJ7
You must be dense. There is no Republican calling out Goldman for undue influence peddling on the floor of the Senate or anywhere else for that matter.
They got this new thing called ethics. You should look into it.
This whole thing from Dems, whining about the Koch Bros, goes back to the Citizens United decision which they hate. Personally I'm not to thrilled myself but what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Or as you would say about Obamacare, "It's the law of the land."
the Koch Machine has spent $400 Million trying to stop Obama Originally Posted by CJ7
Really? Well, God Bless the Koch Machine!

• CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Really? Well, God Bless the Koch Machine!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how'd spending $400 million work out for em' ....
Their heart is in the right place.
  • CJ7
  • 04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Their heart is in the right place. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how'd that work out for you ??
The fight against tyranny is a difficult one, CBJ7. We will keep fighting. You have the strangest notion that winning makes it right. If I am the last one on earth denouncing tyranny, and promoting freedom, I will still do so.
The fight against tyranny is a difficult one, CBJ7. We will keep fighting. You have the strangest notion that winning makes it right. If I am the last one on earth denouncing tyranny, and promoting freedom, I will still do so. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG would not know a "tyranny" if it fell from the sky and landed on his pointy lil' noggin!