Explain your avitar

A trip I took to Florida with a client! Took right beside an area where I saw my first manatee!
Mine has got to my abs and my tight stomach. Sometimes I will switch to just a nice smile pic though.
I love being the post below Tara but I'm not sure if it's to, too or two this time.

Mine is self explanatory, I think. I just wish I had taken it. Drunk gals making out is hot and I just like the picture.
I'm a perverted scorpio
  • L.A.
  • 08-14-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm a nerd.
I love being the post below Tara but I'm not sure if it's to, too or two this time.

Mine is self explanatory, I think. I just wish I had taken it. Drunk gals making out is hot and I just like the picture. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Maybe its a new one. tu or tooo. Not to sure about you being below me kinda cramps my style. I am a fan of cajuns. lol
Magritte's 1928 painting, "The Lovers". We kiss, we embrace, we are intimate to the max, yet we are separated by a veil.

WTF with this intellectual crapola? ... the avatar keeps things in perspective ... a concept I sometimes forget to apply.
Nothing says 'attitude' and 'confidence' like Ronnie McDonnie getting a blowjob, in public, on a park bench....

....My only regret, GolforFish had it first, but as Will Smith said in MEN IN BLACK, "I make this shit look good!"

Great thread.
My boobies are my avatar because they're awesome Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
+1....What she said
Maybe its a new one. tu or tooo. Not to sure about you being below me kinda cramps my style. I am a fan of cajuns. lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Could be tutu?? Does this mean I need to be on top? Even though I'm from north Louisiana, my Mammaw was full blood French. My Jambalaya, etouffee and gumbo are pretty damn good. Don't speak much Cajun though.
Magritte's 1928 painting, "The Lovers". We kiss, we embrace, we are intimate, yet are separated by the veil of reality.

WTF with this intellectual crapola? ... it keeps things in perspective ... and sometimes I forget to do that. Originally Posted by LucadeJure
Oh I agree, for instance my avatar is somewhat of a social commentary on sexuality which turns on it's head the traditional ideas of what is considered "sexy" and the instead reveals my underlying desire to recapture a spontaneous playfulness that doesn't take any of this too seriously...

well that or I'm just easily amused and think an animated purple hippo "smacking that ass" is funny
Two words.

Dat

Ass
Two words.

Dat

Ass Originally Posted by GracePreston
love to worship your ass
Mine is an existential representation of various Freudian manifestations of the male psyche attributed to the misandry of women as it pertains to their neurotic guilt for penile repression.

Just kidding...just a pic of a dog I found on the inet that I liked.
just a selfie during a visit... I am easily awed...