Very Disturbing Text Message at 4am!

...There isn't much you can do with photos of someone getting into a car...right? Originally Posted by Slim.
There's nothing they can, will, or have the ability to do. Trust us, this is a non issue propagated by someone who is going to have a miserable Christmas because they are a miserable human. Don't let them rob you of your joy. Forget about it. It's nothing.
Probably some broke ass cheese dick looking for some free twisted excitement. Don't sweat it. But it might be a good idea not to reveal details like how often you use Uber.
Glad you are feeling better now Slim

Probably some dude that wanted to blackmail for free service.

Or some random sick fuck with insomnia.

It's cool to be able to get this kind of support on this board.

Having legit info/advice makes all the difference

Merry Christmas y'all!!
Don't sweat it.

I've gotten my fair share in the past week or so. Mostly threats of CPS and a few other things that tell me the person sending the threats has no actual information. Liars screw up if you give them enough time.

In my case, it is much easier for me to not worry simply because I'm 99.7% sure who is behind it. But in your case... I still wouldn't sweat it. People who have the info to screw you over seldom warn you in advance.
Don't sweat it.

I've gotten my fair share in the past week or so. Mostly threats of CPS and a few other things that tell me the person sending the threats has no actual information. Liars screw up if you give them enough time.

In my case, it is much easier for me to not worry simply because I'm 99.7% sure who is behind it. But in your case... I still wouldn't sweat it. People who have the info to screw you over seldom warn you in advance. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Gotta love those 'CPS knows where you live and is coming for your kids, whore' texts huh? I am paraphrasing of course, but I can imagine it went something like that.

Just ignore it, Slim. Enjoy your holiday and don't let dumbasses with nothing better to do piss on your mistletoe.
Thanks again you guys! People can be so sickening! I just don't understand why someone would want to threaten me like that...and at 4am at that. Someone must really be pissed off at me to send me a message like that so early in the morning. "The proper authorities have been notified. I have turned in pictures of you getting into cars with guys. Vice is on their way..."
Don't take it personally. I doubt they know who you are. I guess all they have is a phone number. Relax.
They also said that my apartment has been notified as well which scares me even more. Originally Posted by Slim.
I'm calling a huge bs. I would have texted back saying "really? Where's my apartment Sherlock Holmes?" don't let anyone scare you, your Incall isn't published in your ads (at least I hope not)

Ignore them, you pissed somebody off ... It happens to the best of us ... They'll get over it.
Everyone has given you good advice Slim, don't sweat it. Even though it's a shitty thing to deal with, let it serve as a reminder to never let your guard down.

Nina, I'm glad to see your showcase back up! rawer!
Everyone has given you good advice Slim, don't sweat it. Even though it's a shitty thing to deal with, let it serve as a reminder to never let your guard down.

Nina, I'm glad to see your showcase back up! rawer! Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Thanks love!
Kisses
Ya + another 1 on ignoring,

Don't give this person to attack back with.

Block & move on
I'm calling a huge bs. I would have texted back saying "really? Where's my apartment Sherlock Holmes?" don't let anyone scare you, your Incall isn't published in your ads (at least I hope not)

Ignore them, you pissed somebody off ... It happens to the best of us ... They'll get over it. Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
I was going to say something similar, but Miss Nina beat me to it. It's completely different with us guys, but I probably would have challenged them like Nina said with questions asking them to text the pics, asking them the address etc. I'm in agreement with Hercules: probably one of your clients got busted ny the SO,
Don't sweat it, Slim. And, no matter what they have pictures of, you've done nothing wrong! I get in and out of my car several times a day. People come to visit me at my home all of the time. Sometimes...just sometimes...they leave with a smile on their face. None of this is evidence of wrongdoing.

Stinks that anyone is taking the time to ruffle your feathers, but that's all it is. Others in this thread have already given you fantastic advice. Now, go look in the mirror, do a half turn, pooch out that pretty bum, and tell anyone that doesn't wish you well to kiss that sexy shitter. If THAT doesn't work, PM me. I'll come kiss it for ya.
Whole thing sounds like a load of "Buffalo Chips" delivered by someone not worth noting!!!

This "cloud" would not deter me from scheduling a visit.
you guys rock thank you and I'm sure it was someone busted by a SO. I just hope some crazy bitch isn't following me around