Ankle Bracelets

Both. Leather. That way her legs can be pinned back by ropes more conveniently.
Tucson, If you are doing James Avery then charms that would mean something to the both of you would be best. Everyone tells her she's hot. Only you two will share that weekend together. Maybe a charm that would be a good reminder for where ya'll are going/doing? Horseshoe for gambling, apple for NYC, etc.

LuckOfTheOrient, HW means "Hot Wife" a wife that is open to sex with others. The ace of spades is a cue that the wife is specifically looking for black men. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Yes, but it is actually Queen of Spades...Google and enjoy...much fun.
I am a ham radio operator and love and kisses is displayed as 88s. I have a small heart engraved with 88s on it. It should be ready next week. That means something to both of us. I bought a shiny silver anklet.
I have several sets of hand cuffs a very old pair with the old key. The key is larger but made the same. I have a very old pair that hold the thumbs they are very uncomfortable.
I am a ham radio operator and love and kisses is displayed as 88s. I have a small heart engraved with 88s on it. It should be ready next week. That means something to both of us. I bought a shiny silver anklet. Originally Posted by tucson
That's perfect. I'm sure she will love it.
Tucson---you are such a thoughtful guy...I don't know who she is,but I am sure she will LUV it!
Dee you met her at the Houston party.
ok yeahhh cool!

{btw--I found my chaps!!}
Fantastic You can wear those to dinner.