Encounter: Flaky Hooker Story Part 2

Thank you all for the comments, I can not read some of them because I was not given credit for this review either....One can not review the same provider after a recent review. So I get credit for neither....I really am confused. I do appreciate being told not to return.
Thank you all for the comments, I can not read some of them because I was not given credit for this review either....One can not review the same provider after a recent review. So I get credit for neither....I really am confused. I do appreciate being told not to return. Originally Posted by cale1964
You already did, and that’s where you went wrong.

You didn’t get credit because no activities took place in the first review.
I am not sure I follow this. If the original post has been deemed to not be a review and removed from the review section, then how can it be counted as a review for the purpose of denying credit for your the subsequent review?
Tj, that is my question exactly. Somehow this reminds me of getting no credit for a very well written, quite long review, I wrote about Samantha Sinclair on ASPD. Apparently, she was on a double secret banned list and my review disappeared into the ether.
Ive questioned the same thing when I didnt get credit one time.
Well, ya aint gonna get it....

Its the old double standard of
"this review didnt count"
"that review counted"

lol
I am not sure I follow this. If the original post has been deemed to not be a review and removed from the review section, then how can it be counted as a review for the purpose of denying credit for your the subsequent review? Originally Posted by Tj1984
Tj, that is my question exactly. Somehow this reminds me of getting no credit for a very well written, quite long review, I wrote about Samantha Sinclair on ASPD. Apparently, she was on a double secret banned list and my review disappeared into the ether. Originally Posted by cale1964
Sir
Your encounter was not removed (ECCIE does not delete encounters) it was moved to the coed section for other to read via the ROS. As you were told there is a 90 day rule between getting Pa for reviewing the same provider.
Thanks
The Dr
  • Tiger
  • 04-08-2022, 04:17 PM
If the original encounter was move to Co-eds, then that is not an encounter. If it was an encounter, you would not be able to keep the ROS in it for all to see. That is against the rules here and points should be bestowed (violation of guideline #19). As a non-encounter, the co-ed topic is only a discussion. This means, the original poster should he see the provider again, can write about it in the Encounter Reports area because nothing written in the Co-Ed discussions count towards premium access.

If this is not correct, please site the guideline that allows Co-Ed discussions for consideration.
I appreciate the moderator taking the time to explain.

Tiger, you can be my attorney any time, I like your analysis!
If the original encounter was move to Co-eds, then that is not an encounter. If it was an encounter, you would not be able to keep the ROS in it for all to see. That is against the rules here and points should be bestowed (violation of guideline #19). As a non-encounter, the co-ed topic is only a discussion. This means, the original poster should he see the provider again, can write about it in the Encounter Reports area because nothing written in the Co-Ed discussions count towards premium access.

If this is not correct, please site the guideline that allows Co-Ed discussions for consideration. Originally Posted by Tiger
Sir
Just because it was moved to the coed does not mean it’s not a encounter It was moved via ECCIE guidelines. While it’s in the coed the ROS is still only visible to PA members While I can appreciate the angle your pushing it’s still encounter and the move is well within ECCIE guidelines

Thanks
The Dr
That's about as petty (and twisted reasoning) as it gets. It takes a special sort of power hungry bureaucrat to want to deny someone credit based on that reasoning. You'd think approving the review takes money out of your pocket or something. Jesus, the guy did the work and provided information. He ought to get credit.
I thinck GP started that rule.....
or loki....
one of those guys that never actually "got it"....
Might have even been abitmore....
I thinck the word everyone is searching for here is "imbecilic"....
I appreciate the moderator taking the time to explain.

Tiger, you can be my attorney any time, I like your analysis! Originally Posted by cale1964
Tiger for SHMB lawyer BTW Tiger my SHMB lawyer is still MIA.

topic girl must be high on BSC scale ????
This thread begs the question: How do you know if an encounter is real or not? White Knights....pimps...Suppose I pick an Asian Roulette ad on Skip and write a review. We all know those pics are fake and not the girl you're gonna see. I get a penthouse forum, copy it word-for-word and voila.....PA !! Who is gonna prove otherwise? Why not just say 3 reviews from 3 different members before PA is granted to anyone? Or.....PA is paid for, by everyone.
Tj, that is my question exactly. Somehow this reminds me of getting no credit for a very well written, quite long review, I wrote about Samantha Sinclair on ASPD. Apparently, she was on a double secret banned list and my review disappeared into the ether. Originally Posted by cale1964
I loved being with Samantha!