How does one justify being charged for multiple pops?

I made a poll if anyone here wants to cast their vote.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=571931 Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
I don't care. Not about you, nor the value of the poll. Rather, I read reviews and if I don't like the reviews, I skip it. I've never been with a provider who wouldn't spend time talking, if nothing else (ie, I had nothing else. Hey, if he wants half an hour and he goes off after 5 ...

I'm just bailing on this thread. CB seems to have some sort of issues that he is blaming on others.
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 12:46 PM
CB seems to have some sort of issues that he is blaming on others. Originally Posted by austin_voy
My point exactly. Thank you austin_voy for having the balls to call him out on that. Extending a girl a little respect may bring you more than just another pop my friend.
My point exactly. Thank you austin_voy for having the balls to call him out on that. Extending a girl a little respect may bring you more than just another pop my friend. Originally Posted by kSoze
You are not a dude, at least not a hobbyist. You're either a pimp or a chick posing as a dude. You sound just like the miss1402 chick. So next are you going to tell us guys we should be happy that providers are allowing us to pay to fuck them.

1 hour=1 hour. If I want to play cards, video games or pop 3 times it's what I paid for. You either charge by the pop or you charge by the hour. There is no machine logic here. If I don't cum until the last minute or I cum 3 times it doesn't change how long we fucked. Your argument is not logical and is instead argumentative at best. Now you are suggesting we tip every lady and tip for pops. Why is this all starting to sound familiar???

And you did attack one particular provider. It doesn't take long to narrow this list.
A true gentleman ALWAYS tips a lady. Is this not the norm around here? Originally Posted by kSoze
What a ridiculous statement. You ALWAYS tip a lady even when you did not get satisfactory service?

I will say thank you, hold the door for a lady, allow the lady to walk ahead (so I can check her out), but I sure don't tip when I pay 200+ per hour. I will make a return visit, but I will not tip.
I can write reviews but, why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let other mongers dictate what I am willing to do! Originally Posted by kSoze
And that's why no one will ever care what you have to say! You're just a non contributing bump on a log,posting only to throw shit in the fan!
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 02:00 PM
So next are you going to tell us guys we should be happy that providers are allowing us to pay to fuck them. Originally Posted by homer13
In some cases, yes Homer you should be happy that a girl allows you to pay to fuck her. Think about the quality of girls that would consider joining the hobby if existing providers had better stories to share over lunch. So you are doing all of us a disservice by acting the way your do and saying the things you say.

And yes tipping should always be done even if the service was below par (in any industry) it is the polite and gentleman thing to do especially when dealing with women but you wouldn't know anything about that now would you?
wow. I haven't really heard of this trend. I've been all inclusive for so long, to avoid complications. Imagine if you pop 3 or more times.... geez.. that should just be icing on my lips.. not a tip on the hip. Just my opinion.
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am not against multi-pops, all I'm saying is a 1 pop every 30 minutes is reasonable but, trying to go for a final round with 5-10 minutes left in your allotted time is down right disrespectful and you know it. Stop being an asshole and try acting like a gentleman.

One only needs to take a quick glance around to notice that there are very few true gentlemen remaining among us. In times past, a gentleman was much appreciated and being gentlemanly was a noble thing.

Chivalry may be on life support, but it is not dead yet. Be one of the few to keep this flame burning for many years to come.
Sure thing girly!
I am not trying to court these young ladies(which sounds like what you are up to,being their buddy). All I am trying to do is get laid. I am respectful when I am with them for the time I am with them, but tipping on top of their rate, unless she goes above and beyond, my tip is a return visit. My 2 cents...

Don't get me wrong, I am not against multi-pops, all I'm saying is a 1 pop every 30 minutes is reasonable but, trying to go for a final round with 5-10 minutes left in your allotted time is down right disrespectful and you know it. Stop being an asshole and try acting like a gentleman.

One only needs to take a quick glance around to notice that there are very few true gentlemen remaining among us. In times past, a gentleman was much appreciated and being gentlemanly was a noble thing.

Chivalry may be on life support, but it is not dead yet. Be one of the few to keep this flame burning for many years to come. Originally Posted by kSoze
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 02:49 PM
I can afford it but why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let pimps and low rent BP chicks dictate the market place like you're willing to do! Originally Posted by rocketride
I can write reviews but, why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let other mongers dictate what I am willing to do! Originally Posted by kSoze
In case you failed to notice I was quoting you. It was a joke! "I can afford it but why the hell would I, I'm not one that's going to let..." nevermind, it's probably beyond comprehension for you anyway.
Oh I got your variation of my words,you are not that crafty,and not hard to comprehend by a long shot!
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 03:10 PM
Oh I got your variation of my words,you are not that crafty,and not hard to comprehend by a long shot! Originally Posted by rocketride
It seemed to me it went over you head, or maybe you are just now getting it. Either way, I am glad we are on the same page about it.
You mean just now getting it?
Go figure I can comprehend huh?
You're welcome for the correction wouldn't want you to look .........!
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 03:15 PM
I am not trying to court these young ladies(which sounds like what you are up to,being their buddy). All I am trying to do is get laid. I am respectful when I am with them for the time I am with them, but tipping on top of their rate, unless she goes above and beyond, my tip is a return visit. My 2 cents... Originally Posted by wiilyp613
That's your prerogative, I'm not telling you that you have to tip just saying it is good gentleman etiquette when done. It's like giving to charity (never expected) when done, it is a very nice thing and I am sure well appreciated.