late night unsolicited text messages from a provider... dont be a victim

That's crazy!!! I have seen her handle before a while back. I would think ladies who have been around for a bit would know that stuff like this will always be brought to other members' attention and will bite them in the ass.

It's NEVER appropriate to solicit a client, ESPECIALLY one you've never met, at random when he might be at home in the company of his SO.. I agree with KL.. Very unprofessional and she showed complete disregard for discretion. Sorry that happened to you! +1000 for everyone who said get a hobby phone! I strongly suggest that.. Or there are also tons of very handy apps for both Android and iPhone.. One in particular that even I use as a business number for new clients is from an app called Pinger. It's free to text so you don't have to pay anything at all unless you need to buy minutes, and they're really inexpensive.

If anyone has any questions on how to get a separate number if you can't get another phone all together, PM me! I can help walk you through it.

XOXO Savannah

My hobby phone situation is such that I don't mind getting texts from women I know. If I'm available, they may even score an impromptu hookup. But...I let them know beforehand that it is ok to reach out to me, and my phone setup prevents unpleasant surprises like this one.

OP, get a hobby phone or GV. Search the forum for the numerous threads discussing the pros and cons of each. There is a better solution out there for you, you just need to do some research to find out what it is.
How do you know who it is if you have never seen her? If you saved her phone # as someone you want to see on your personal phone, well you fucked up and this is your main problem...First, quit sweating it and acting guilty, even though you are to a degree, if another call or text comes through when your SO is around. You need a plan...If a text or call does comes through with the SO around answer the call or call the texted number and GO OFF ON THE BITCH. Say something like, "Look, I don't know who you are or how you got this number, but quit texting me, I'm not the type of person who helps strangers bumming money from perfect strangers in the middle of the fucking night!!!".....Now Mr. Genius, dump every phone # from your contacts that are provider phone #'s ASAP !! I repeat ASAP Genius!! If your SO's radar is up she may have already gone thru your phone checking up on your ASS or is about to the next time you act guilty. Hopefully, you haven't used your home computer to Hobby also?
Why would you give your phone number to someone you wouldn't want calling? Especially if you haven't seen her.

Google voice if you don't want a second phone. If your SO looks at your phone bill and checks numbers, don't use google voice. She already suspects you're fucking around.

My google voice has a message recorded by a guy I work with. Listed in contacts as his company. My iphone is jail broken and the google app, along with a few other apps she doesn't need to see, is hidden from the screen.

You have to think she is always on to you and take every precaution.
Get one of those trac phones there from twenty to 100. and you can pay for minutes all cash.

I sometimes will change them out and get new ones just cuz.

Oh and leave it at work or at your locker at the gym. it would be impossible to explain why you have two phones, unless your a psy or something.

Kayleehotchick rocks!
Ha ha ha! The irony!! I asked this same girl for a reference last month she did not answer, I then sent for a second request and she told me, "obviously, I don't know who he is, tell him if he had seen me he "needs" to write a review, unlike you waiting for emails, I really busy"

Lmao!! (he does have a review on her too)
I ended up screening this guy, he's an atf of mine, and she lost a great guy to me (hint:I'm his avatar)
The whole situation and everything about this girl is tasteless, tacky and street walking pay my phone daddy type hooker!

Kharmas a damn Bitch!
I NEVER give out my personal phone number(s) for just this reason. You're VERY fortunate that your SO afforded you the benefit of the doubt.I have a call block app loaded on my phone b/c of strange calls from people trying to sell me some scam products. Problem is when you block a number it appears in the block registry.
There was another of those egregious generalizations back there a few. Claiming a "high end" hooker won't to go BSC and misbehave is like saying my Jag will never break down and my Jeep lives in the shop...bullshit. Watch the deterioration of TCB and other skills by some of the recent kick-the-management GPS ladies on here. Price and/or marketing venue doesn't equal long term sanity OR safety.

And get a burn phone. Keep you from shitting yourself and hiding from your wife in the middle of the night. Jeez. You think this was RC sailboating or some shit?
First, thanks for the heads up.

Second, hope you learned you lesson but no sympathies here. Read the forums and, at least, follow some of our words of wisdom.

Third,

... then sent for a second request, she told me, "obviously, I don't know who he is, tell him if he had seen me he "needs" to write a review, unlike you waiting for emails, I really busy" Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Clearly she doesn't frequent the Forums. Lolabrea does many things, but waiting for emails is not one of them.
Wait. He gets a text message saying her phone is disconnected?
NOt sure why you did not turn off the phone after the initial text. CHances are she will text again. I suggest you call block app like Cate app and get a GV line. Cate app allows to you plug in whatever number you want and the number will never ring ur whether the person texts or calls and u can keep it in stealth mode so if your SO snoops she will never find it. BTW assume your SO antenna is up and you might want to chill out for while
tell the SO that someone had the wrong number and respond as such Originally Posted by fletch
Like duh how square could u be. Not saying u r but hope u not dragging someone's name.....
Let me get this straight. You guys DON'T like to be texted, emailed and pm'ed to come to the aid of hooktard damsels in distress? You don't find it sexy or classy? It honestly amazes me that some ladies think it's a hobbyists place to bail her out. Last I checked, this is a feel good site. Most of the guys here have SO's and their own RW stuff to deal with. Ladies you need to handle your own business. Then again, what do I know?
Let me get this straight. You guys DON'T like to be texted, emailed and pm'ed to come to the aid of hooktard damsels in distress? You don't find it sexy or classy? It honestly amazes me that some ladies think it's a hobbyists place to bail her out. Last I checked, this is a feel good site. Most of the guys here have SO's and their own RW stuff to deal with. Ladies you need to handle your own business. Then again, what do I know? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Now I know why your reviews are outstanding
Now I know why your reviews are outstanding Originally Posted by Incognito44
I know too.

I would have just told her yea I will loan you the money meet me at (insert random location here), then turn the phone off and go back to bed.