Body prefect for Greek???

Looks to me like your body is perfect - for Greek or any other activity
Thanks everyone ! U all seen so fucking experienced in this lol ! I knew if I posted a tread I would get a better idea and really what to expect !
And no flyboy u better not fuck with my face xoxo !
Like TK said "fuck you, your fired "!
Thanks everyone ! U all seen so fucking experienced in this lol ! I knew if I posted a tread I would get a better idea and really what to expect !
And no flyboy u better not fuck with my face xoxo !
Like TK said "fuck you, your fired "! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701

+1 lmao!!! I Love This Job!!!!
I would bet this is one occasion where size does matter.
I would bet this is one occasion where size does matter. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
From the sounds of it u r right and bigger is not always better !!!
I would bet this is one occasion where size does matter. Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Lol yeah I do NOT know too many size queens (meaning where bigger is better) when it comes to greek.
I really appreciate everyone's candor. I've had several offers from providers but am hesistant due to one less than thrilling attempt. We were both virgins at this but she wanted to try. I got the head it but apparently shoved the shaft in to quickly. This caused her to gasp, winch, retract, then coil up into the fetal position grasping her azz. I laffed but she looked perturbed. Obviously I need someone with experience.
I have had both good and bad experiences with Greek. To me, it is totally about the person I am with. If she likes it, and some ladies really do like it, then it is nice to spice things up sometimes. However, the last thing I would want to do is cause any pain. I agree with the other posters - try it first with someone experienced that you trust.
Sorry - double post
I believe if you keep in good shape and can tighten up on that dick the guy would not get a chance to think about Greek. Being tight is a big turn on for us older less endowed individuals. From what I hear Ginger can crack walnuts with those muscles.
I believe if you keep in good shape and can tighten up on that dick the guy would not get a chance to think about Greek. Being tight is a big turn on for us older less endowed individuals. From what I hear Ginger can crack walnuts with those muscles. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Good point! I speak as one who is older and less endowed. I've never understood the big deal about Greek. After the first time, I've only done Greek when the Provider suggested it and couldn't tell that it was any better. One time, I was told upon arrival that it was her time of the month and so that meant Greek. I actually was somewhat disappointed because DATY was eliminated. In my opinion, good pussy beats any asshole.
... Being tight is a big turn on for us older less endowed individuals. From what I hear Ginger can crack walnuts with those muscles. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Everything you've heard is true. In fact, I advise against putting your walnuts in there.

... In my opinion, good pussy beats any asshole. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Very well phrased! Couldn't have said it better myself! Lol

After my one and only experience with Greek, I started wondering if it might be the origin of the expression, "pain in the ass."
Not sure about the walnuts but Ginger can sure make the dick feel go when she takes it.
Not going to make it a habit anytime soon, don't care for the lack of sensations on the tip, nor the thought of hurting any partner...but I hear it is a mathematical issue...something about if the Angle of the Dangle equals the Mass of the Ass...Mr.Chan would know this!

But as for kegels that will make you forget all about the back door...try Selena or Trinity or Madison...woof

And Trinity...I liked your comment on gun oil, that's is good for a lot of uses!
Not going to make it a habit anytime soon, don't care for the lack of sensations on the tip, nor the thought of hurting any partner...but I hear it is a mathematical issue...something about if the Angle of the Dangle equals the Mass of the Ass...Mr.Chan would know this!

But as for kegels that will make you forget all about the back door...try Selena or Trinity or Madison...woof

And Trinity...I liked your comment on gun oil, that's is good for a lot of uses! Originally Posted by giteneny
I know. I need to go buy some more. Care to break in the new bottle with me??