Oscar Night Will Set Trump Straight as Hollywood Stands Up For America!

I try to watch it for the girls and they werent all that cute this year
I was asleep before the screw up

I figure watching that is better than going to their pictures, haven't seen one of the nominations

I was tempted to see hacksaw ridge, but haven't yet. Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Hacksaw Ridge is a terrific film....watched it this weekend. Great battle scenes...if would appear Mel Gibson's got a knack for that.

Hollywood's slip up at the end last night was perfect! Boy oh boy, they really put Trump in his place. bwabwabwabwaaaaaaa!
Hacksaw Ridge is a terrific film....watched it this weekend. Great battle scenes...if would appear Mel Gibson's got a knack for that.

Hollywood's slip up at the end last night was perfect! Boy oh boy, they really put Trump in his place. bwabwabwabwaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
was that mel gibson's daughter or his girlfriend beside him?

just looked it up...his girlfriend..five weeks after giving birth

she looked great
Only mindless morons give a flying fuck about the oscars. Never mind I rest my case. Originally Posted by canuckeight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Pot, meet deplorables!
Wait a second ... are you Dick bags pissed off about the Oscars?

Reeeealy?

Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh.

It was great fun. Even with the fucked up ending.

Pooooosies! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, we just don't give a fuck.

Jim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Pot, meet deplorables! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gotta love how YOU lyin libs fugged it up in announcing the best picture award with hard core lyin libs Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway !!!!! YOU libs can fugg up the simplest things ! Don't worry assup, we WON'T have that kinda problem announcing the DOTY award winner !!!
Hacksaw Ridge is a good movie it has a lot of graphic scenes during the battle the man did a lot of amazing shit Originally Posted by gary5912
Can't wait for LUBE to tell us what all is wrong with the movie, what with his " experience " as a shit burning " seArgent " !
Can't wait for LUBE to tell us what all is wrong with the movie, what with his " experience " as a shit burning " seArgent " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Oorah
Gotta love how YOU lyin libs fugged it up in announcing the best picture award with hard core lyin libs Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway !!!!! YOU libs can fugg up the simplest things ! Don't worry assup, we WON'T have that kinda problem announcing the DOTY award winner !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The Russians hacked the fuckin Oscars!!!!! The Rooskies didn't want a movie about a black gay guy to win.They are going to give LaLaLand and Oscar for showing up!! Mebbe Asswipe can win next year with his documentary on the Austin area gloryholes.
Wait a second ... are you Dick bags pissed off about the Oscars?

Reeeealy?

Wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhh.

It was great fun. Even with the fucked up ending.

Pooooosies! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah... we all know, you are confused...

I have not watched that bullshit in years.
In fact, I do not support the Hollywood motion picture industry.
I really do not care what anyone associated with that bunch has to say.
They are no more important in life than I am.
Overnight tv ratings for last night's Oscars presentations are coming in and they ain't good. 3rd WORST ratings since 1974.

Perhaps The People are officially sick & tired of hearing grossly overpaid libturd Hollywood snowflakes tell them how they should live their lives.
Overnight tv ratings for last night's Oscars presentations are coming in and they ain't good. 3rd WORST ratings since 1974.

Perhaps The People are officially sick & tired of hearing grossly overpaid libturd Hollywood snowflakes tell them how they should live their lives. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
They movie was industry is in decline. They just don't know it yet.
Chateau you are correct ..... and I'm sure StandinStupid won't rush to deliver this news, even though it was from his favorite news source, yahoo.com ..... The final numbers for the 89th Academy Awards are in, and they are down from last year ..... the show drew 32.9 million viewers, earning a 9.1 rating among adults aged 18-49, and that 9.1 rating means viewership was down 13% from last year's show ..... in fact the 2017 Oscars were the 3rd least watched show of the 21st century, and last year's show saw an 8% decline in viewership from the 2015 show ..... I guess they need conservatives to watch that show to boost the ratings up to decent levels, and that ain't happening ..... and where were all those "actors" and their Trump bashing that StandinInShit promised us? .....