Trump wins we are all going to the Camps

Any who oppose trumpf will be in camps. All political and biz opponents will be in camps. All Muslims and undocumented will be in camps. That's trumpfs phase one. All people in camps will be forced to take Russian language classes and pledge allegiance to trumpf and his new world nazi regime.
Remember
They first came for my neighbor. Ok
Then they came for my relatives ok
Then they came for my friends. Ok
Then they came for me.........
This is trumpfs vision.
Camps will start if trumpf wins
I'd say the glass is oversized at 2x the size needed.

Would not deporting millions of illeagal invaders and rounding up many of the Demonicrats into camps in Mexico reduce our carbon foot print in the USA?!?
Any who oppose trumpf will be in camps. All political and biz opponents will be in camps. All Muslims and undocumented will be in camps. That's trumpfs phase one. All people in camps will be forced to take Russian language classes and pledge allegiance to trumpf and his new world nazi regime.
Remember
They first came for my neighbor. Ok
Then they came for my relatives ok
Then they came for my friends. Ok
Then they came for me.........
This is trumpfs vision.
Camps will start if trumpf wins Originally Posted by winn dixie
There are Camps being built in all States. What the OP is referring to is a "New World Order" thing, not exclusively Trump. Find the camp that is in your state if you live close enough to it take a drive and go see it. Now I asked you who the round up crew will be you couldn't answer that question, well it will be the UN.
There are Camps being built in all States. What the OP is referring to is a "New World Order" thing, not exclusively Trump. Find the camp that is in your state if you live close enough to it take a drive and go see it. Now I asked you who the round up crew will be you couldn't answer that question, well it will be the UN. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You need to catch up on the latest conspiracy... they don't really need camps anymore (see COVID, 2020-2021). The only way to get UN troops on US soil and not having every redneck in the County taking pot shots at them would be some type of pandemic or biological attack, possibly an EMP. The EMP destroys everything you hypothetically as a globalist might care about ruling over... so they might not go that far.

I still think we have a couple of years....
Nothing will be off the table from the Demonicrats when Trump is elected in November. Nothing!
You need to catch up on the latest conspiracy... they don't really need camps anymore (see COVID, 2020-2021). The only way to get UN troops on US soil and not having every redneck in the County taking pot shots at them would be some type of pandemic or biological attack, possibly an EMP. The EMP destroys everything you hypothetically as a globalist might care about ruling over... so they might not go that far.

I still think we have a couple of years.... Originally Posted by texassapper
Whatever their nefarious plans are I don't think it will go well for them. Yes there are still a lot of dummies that will comply with the Governments "We are here to help" bullshit but that number is shrinking.