witness for Trump gets paid

Looking a little weaker these days. Maybe some more donations will help.
Send to PAC "Save America."
Mr. Trump will be able to get them there.

The word "expert" is included twice in the original post. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So why exclude it from the thread title?
Give it up. You make no sense at all.

You are looking weak with your ridiculous agenda.
Give it up. You make no sense at all.

You are looking weak with your ridiculous agenda. Originally Posted by VitaMan
What "agenda" is that??

It's a simple question - as the OP, why did you omit the word "expert" from the thread title? Was it inadvertent or deliberate?

Please answer the question and I'll be happy to move on.
It was neither.
Move on before you embarrass yourself further.

The "agenda" is right here from your previous post:
"So anyone who calls you out for being deliberately misleading in the title of this thread..."

You chase my posts constantly, posting ridiculous bs.
It was neither. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Sorry, that's a non-answer. Perhaps you mean to say your subconscious bias made you do it?

You really ought to send your resume to WaPo. I'm pretty sure they could use your talents as an editor of clickbait headlines.
Stop being so damn patronizing, McLame. The thread title is "witness for Trump gets paid". Seems the OP left out the word "expert". Why? To suggest it was a factual witness whose testimony was "bribed". Anyone who glances only at the thread title would NOT know the OP was alluding to an expert witness.

Expert witnesses always charge a fee to testify and prepare the costly reports they submit at trial. Nothing wrong with that.

On the other hand, factual witnesses are not supposed to get paid. That would look like "witness tampering". Taking money would taint and undermine the credibility of their testimony.

The OP ought to work for the Washington Post - they do this misleading shit every day. Especially on Trump stories. That's why he calls them "dishonest" and "fake news". They work hard to earn their sleazy reputation! Originally Posted by lustylad

... Hear Hear! ... Surely do agree with some of your
thoughts on this, mate...

#### Salty
Sorry, that's a non-answer. Perhaps you mean to say your subconscious bias made you do it?

You really ought to send your resume to WaPo. I'm pretty sure they could use your talents as an editor of clickbait headlines. Originally Posted by lustylad

Sorry, it is an answer.

You haven't been able to move on.....but you are moving on to attempted insults.
There are 2 major newspapers in this country that lean left -- the NY Times and the Washington Post. And there are 2 major newspapers that lean right -- the NY Post and the Washington Times.The NY Times has won 132 Pulitzers. WAPO has won 68. The NY Post and Washington Times, zero.

Now you will tell me that the people who determine who win the Pulitzer Prizes are "dishonest". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
... Too right that they are dishonest there, mate.

They actually gave Pulitzer prizes to journalists
who reported outright lies on Trump/Russia "collusion"
- how could you forget this?

... Trump went ahead and surely filed suit against
the Pulitzer people asking that they either REVOKE
the Pulitzer awards to the journalists OR PAY for
not correcting the lies and mis-information
that Pulitzer "gave awards" for.

... I believe His settlement with them may be sealed.

... As Vita mentioned that Trump's Expert witness
was payed - any release from the State of NY there
on how much their-own Prosecution "payed Expert testimony"
has cost tax-payers over the years?? $$$$

Just asking for all the concerned citizens out there.

#### Salty
Foolishness. Hope he gets paid though. Trump isn’t really a pay his debts guy. And he’s still gonna pay NY 200 mil or so. All good. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh. You just proved the OP lied about the thread. He didn't show where the witness, expert or otherwise, cashed the check

Guess that proves the naysayers on this thread correct LOL!

No he isn’t, they have no case, it’s going to file 13 Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Typical donny move. Anything to duck paying the check

Salty, I think everyone who read this understood exactly what the OP was alluding to but you. Perhaps you should read the subject title and the 1st two sentences of his thread and give it a bit more thought so you can comprehend it and address accordingly... I'm pretty sure his post had jack shit to do with whether expert witnesses are warranted in the courtroom. Stay adorable and special though. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
"Stay adorable and special though." Ima gonna steal that one from you

There are 2 major newspapers in this country that lean left -- the NY Times and the Washington Post. And there are 2 major newspapers that lean right -- the NY Post and the Washington Times.The NY Times has won 132 Pulitzers. WAPO has won 68. The NY Post and Washington Times, zero.

Now you will tell me that the people who determine who win the Pulitzer Prizes are "dishonest". Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Uh oh! You had to go and post credentials for those rag sheets. Now someone is gonna call Woke on them!

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Damn. Proved me wrong! Ain't hard to admit a mistake guys

Come on salty. Ain't about opinions. Don't be butthurt when someone post facts counter to opinions. Like countering an apple to an orange. When you want to start using facts, we'll let you sit at the adult table.

IDK if a Pulitzer was given to anyone writing a story about the Big Cheato and collusion with Russia. What was proved was that donny was too stupid to collude when he had a chance to. That was well documented. As usual, he tried and like nearly all his business ventures, it failed. Even when the opportunity fell into his lap.

And what have you done for you king salty? Tell us how much money you have sent him to be channeled to pay for expert witnesses, golden toilet, NFT, etc.? You probably are like ellen and others and not give your god one dime.
The chisler (sp) has a long history of funneling money into his pocket and not for cause celebere (sp) he tauts.

As Lucas says, Stay adorable and special though.
I'm fairly certain that all witnesses that are considered "professional " are paid for testimony. Nothing out of the ordinary for that. Of course you can find a professional that will say whatever you want them to say, so this isn't really a question of payment but rather validity. Bigger concern is why this person's opinion is more valid than anyone else's. The answer is it's not. It was a button paid for opinion.
Trump etal already agreed to a bench trial.

That trial found him guilty of fraud already.

They are merely determining what level of fraud in terms of punishment. (Fines)

You must not be aware that the guilty part being in the PAST.

Did Fox News tell you they were still gonna throw the case out?? Lolling Originally Posted by eyecu2
I have to take issue on the first one.

trump did not agree to a bench trial. it was supposed to be a jury trial. the judge looked at the substance of the case, and declared it fraud which by NY state law requires trial by bench.

Trump did not have a choice in this matter.

Come on Salty, that's not really truthful. Nor surprising.

Trump lost his shit over those Pulitzers. And the Pulitzer Prize board rejected his effort to have those prizes revoked. TWICE!

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/18/puli...ng-awards.html

Trump has possibly filed as many frivolous lawsuits than some here have penned outright lies in their posts. (Blimey, not likely). However, if he files suit then some of his zealous followers assume that he's right and was wronged. That becomes the fact, truth be damned. Sound familiar, amigo?

Also, expert witnesses get paid. That's their job. You can look it up but make sure not to post the links, LOLLING!

When Mr. Trump finishes paying for his own "lies and mis-information", maybe the above
can be taken up for discussion.