Saying you have no drama MEANS you are full of drama.

I just love it when they say Drama free in their adds.
Ya, when they say they don't do drama....they ARE drama.
Actually, not a disagreement but point of clarification:

In my experience, they're trying to convince themselves because the rest of us haven't bought it anyway!

Flyer
If you put it in your sig line that you "are drama free" is a bright neon pink sign that actually says..."I'm so full of drama I have to actually put it in my sig line that I'm not."
~~//>>>DrAmA fReE eXpErIeNcE wItH a WeLl HuNg HoBbIsT<<<\\~~
Multiple personality providers could be fun. You'd be sleeping with a bunch of women but only paying for one! Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

Yeah, but with my luck one of those personalities will have a bigger cock than I.
~~//>>>DrAmA fReE eXpErIeNcE wItH a WeLl HuNg HoBbIsT<<<\\~~ Originally Posted by fletch
Love it!
+1 kayla and Dannie!!

You should never talk about yourself. Let your actions and personality speak for you Originally Posted by JamieYoung
Jamie,

You have really grown over the past several months. It's delightful to see.

Seriously! It is.

With that being said, well drama makes for some interesting topics, doesn't it? Who doesn't like a little popcorn being thrown around?

Or a little gasoline on a topic?

Throwing a little bit on it here myself!

Hugs and happy Friday!
Elisabeth
I like providers with drama.

Is there an acronym for that?
Dammit. FML. Here I've been saying I'm drama-free because, well, I think I am. Didn't realize it was interpreted as a big flashing "GET YOUR DRAMA HERE!!!" sign. Oh well. Can't do everything right, can we?
Kayla. Does the reverse work?

If someone says their life is full of drama or actually their life is a starter kit for the Websters Dictionary definition of drama but you would swear by the way they present themselves and act they seem to be (gasp) BORING!!!!
I am proof of that lmao

Plus I just wanted to be under Traci..... lol
Something that has slipped through the thoughts of countless generations is the fact that if you say you have no drama surrounding you, you are a drama factory. If you put it in your sig line that you "are drama free" is a bright neon pink sign that actually says..."I'm so full of drama I have to actually put it in my sig line that I'm not." It's the politician way of doing things.
Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA

No truer statement has been made, I know you have made quite a few people on here offended, and most know who they are! I love it! Thank you Kayla!!
Nothing like a drama queen stirring the proverbial pot with a no drama label.....
This thread is dramatic. I have a costume on right now, in fact.
Hummm... Last I checked snickering & gossiping about other folks' drama is drama.

Just say'n...