Shower play

All this shower/bath talk is getting me in the mood again...Hmm I need to get together with Brittany again.
Zoiks! How did I miss you? Soapy... Next time or maybe a drop by in Austin...keep the water warm.

I'm a mixed baby. I have nice pretty, soft, wavy hair when it's wet -- & then beautiful slight waves when it dries.

I could give a shit about getting about my natural hair wet while I'm playing in the shower. But, anything else other than natural hair in that moment - is a no no. But we wont hi-jack the thread & start talking about hair.

Showers are awesome. The steam - she soap. I was even offering a soapy massage. No bites. SO I figured - Men Don't Like Water. or to Be Clean. Lol. Originally Posted by DianaDeepthroats
Well Altbier...you missed me and Sonya's shower play today!

It was STEAMY...WET...and oh so SOAPY!! Hot mayhem...wet hair, wet bodies, wet towels, and wet sheets everywhere...mmmmmmm!!
Damn girl, that's not fair! The two of you naked and slippery wet without me makes me want to cry. However, I do remember some wet sheets with you, even without the shower.
Well Altbier...you missed me and Sonya's shower play today!

It was STEAMY...WET...and oh so SOAPY!! Hot mayhem...wet hair, wet bodies, wet towels, and wet sheets everywhere...mmmmmmm!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
WEE! that was very nice nikki..I want more
Altbier...I think you squirted! And, Sonya was a very naughty girl today! (lol) I knew we should have just played Twister!
I am the type of lady that if you tell me before we meet you want to have some shower fun i love it... i however wont go for last minute showers beacuse of the make up... racoon girl is so not sexy and with these curly locks, if i just spent an hour straightening them to be sleek and smooth for you they will hate me and frixx for a week... that aside i love shower play though there is some initial awkwarness i love to feel hands on my hips while i am bent taking it from behind, and throw three towels on the bed to avaiod the wet sheets if you decide to venture out of the shower... body wash and a clean cloth avoids the bar of soap too... send me a pm for shower time plans... mmmm youve got my mind working now
The shower is the best foreplay before foreplay! It is a great way to relax and get things started. Slipping, sliding, fondling are just some of the fun activities to get the fun started. For me, the water that makes it up upward to the hair and face are just evidence of a great time. Now, I'm getting work up thinking about it. Note to self - call Brittany.
Sara...throw caution to the wind girl! Some guys like the wet-n-wild sloppy look...or just don't wear mascara! I don't wear mascara during dates...because when I get all "choked up" my eyes tear a little! (wink, wink!)
I walked in on my wife today...She had her legs propped up the walls of the tub with the faucet running full blast on her pussy. She had her eyes closed...So I pulled out my thing and asked need help?Best fu@king time in long while.
I LOVE giving head in the shower, i dont know what it is, it just gets me rowdy! yes, showers are great, dont care about make-up and hair...
DD...you give a new meaning to the term "showerhead!" (lol) :rolflmao:
LMAO, thats great, now if I could only find the one that works JUST right on me
dd... showerhead.. pulsating kind?? lol...
yes, with about 20 differewnt settings so I can find the one that hits the spot!!! LMAO I Love water..... its so versatile, life sustaining, cleansing, and you can even use it to have an orgasm!!! what more could you possible ask for?