The King of Whoppers, It Ain't Burger King

nominate that racist cunt. . . I dare you, cowards.
nominate that racist cunt. . . I dare you, cowards. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Merry Christmas 0zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9dWZ8WUPw
nominate that racist cunt. . . I dare you, cowards. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You nominate Hillary the Cunt, I dare you.
You nominate Hillary the Cunt, I dare you. Originally Posted by bambino
+ 1 !!!!! Let's here her talk about how she dodged sniper fire in Kosovo again and how THAT makes her worthy of being CinC !
Trump is way more liberal than conservatives give him credit for...I suspect most liberals would be pleasantly ssurprised a couple of years into a Trump term and conservatives extremely disappointed.

Macro Rubio is the person the country should fear if elected...he is the Greg Stillson of The Dead Zone fame. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah and Clinton is far more Liberal than she's leading people to believe. It's ok if Trump has some Liberal views that's not really a problem. The biggest problem we've faced with past presidents and the current one is lawlessness. It should be no secret to anyone that Hillary and Bill Clinton are criminals, so is Jeb Bush. We don't need these people running this country. There's is nothing in the mix that would indicate that Trump is a criminal, until that is revealed he deserves the support he's getting.

Jim
Trump isn't a racist. You're just afraid of him because he shatters your pathetic little Liberal world. You've been getting fucked up the ass by the big liberal weenie so long now that you've talked yourself into believing it feels good. You're just one of the many liberal establishments little bitches, lol. You have a choice either stay bent over and vote Democratic or walk like a man and vote Trump, hahahahaaaaa..................

Jim