BBBJ vs BBFS

Agree with the responses. Way more risks with BBFS than BBBJ.
Hahaha that’s called livin free YOLO Originally Posted by Cendell M
Ever one I not that feard God was dishonest.
I personally try to not see any one I would do bbfs with but I was glad I only did cfs afterwards. I have done bbfs with a provider only a handfull of times.
Ever one I not that feard God was dishonest. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Huh
Huh Originally Posted by Cendell M
You need a decoder ring to understand this one, no worries it'll point out again soon.
Oh ok good
Why does everyone seem to think BBBJ is safe but BBFS is not? Same body, same germs, just can’t get ‘em pregnant with BBBJ. If you are fixed and know that pregnancy is not possible then why not BBFS if you are good with BBBJ?
Let’s hear what you think. Originally Posted by KCRounder
Here is what I think. I think YOU need to get educated. Educated from professionals and not anyone on a SHMB.
had the shingles

on my SACK!
BURNS to SHIT!
Ouch
had the shingles

on my SACK! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Paper or plastic?
I'd say composition lol snick

Bj less risk than fs
had the shingles

on my SACK! Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Shingles is not contagious unless the other person has not had chicken pox then they can get chicken pox from someone with shingles. So bogus post for this thread. You can't get shingles from someone with shingles.
Shingles is not contagious unless the other person has not had chicken pox then they can get chicken pox from someone with shingles. So bogus post for this thread. You can't get shingles from someone with shingles. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Slide off the roof with you ball on shingles it hurts
YO-LO for sure . . .but for how long? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Or a lfeime of livng dangerously with no serious impacts. On the othe hand I’ve seen newbs roll snake eyes on their first experience. YMMV. Don’t play the game unless you’re aware of the rules/consequences.