Picture posting question

Chloe- your frustration and anger is quite understandable but who here in this tread was unsympathetic to your plight? With my lowly VP status, I haven't seen your photos but it is more than reasonable to have them removed without resistance. Shame on those to threaten to ban you by speaking up to have your unauthorized photos removed. With that said, the broad assumptions and martyrdom here is quite unbecoming, and the public venue on this board to air a grievance is always misguided.

I hope things are resolved for you quickly. Good luck.
And roscoe just give me the OUTING SOURCE......PM ME WITH IT. Originally Posted by chloegiggles
Nice try, don't know.

Probably good thing I lost PA
In case you all forgot this thread is about the rules of picture posting. I'm still waiting to hear if this board has a policy on posting pics other than the no genital rule.
Just to be clear......chloegiggles has yet to go through the proper channels to address her concerns.

Just a reminder to SH members......while this is entertaining, it can be costly.
Generally, posting face pics of providers is a no no. Blurred or not. You should always have the consent of the provider b4 posting the pic, even if it is in the private areas of the board. Originally Posted by brutusbluto
true
I thought one should seek the permission of the provider to post any photo that she has not already "published" in ads or websites. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
wise
In case you all forgot this thread is about the rules of picture posting. I'm still waiting to hear if this board has a policy on posting pics other than the no genital rule. Originally Posted by armortib
asked and answered,

in the open. Also no taint
In case you all forgot this thread is about the rules of picture posting. I'm still waiting to hear if this board has a policy on posting pics other than the no genital rule. Originally Posted by armortib
See post 3 & 4 for your answers.
"Generally" and "I thought" isn't going to cut it this time. I think we would all benefit from knowing the specific rules on posting or maybe will find out there isn't any.
"Generally" face is a no no. If a ad pic ok wise to still ask. If not found on facebook or myspace on the open web almost open game unless copyrighted pic.
Ok OSD, lets say your rules are in play. Does that mean the following scenarios are ok.

THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES AND ARE NOT THREATS TO OUT IN ANYWAY!

I post a picture of a guy passed out at AC bar wearing a pink hat. I post that in an open forum with his face blurred out with the caption is this OSD?

I post a picture in the mens room of Anita (blurred face but recognizable as her) breaking her diet and saying rude comments about her figure.

A provider posts a clients picture (again blurred face but recognizable to any who have met him) in the powder puff room with an alert.
Shame on those to threaten to ban you by speaking up to have your unauthorized photos removed. With that said, the broad assumptions and martyrdom here is quite unbecoming,

. Originally Posted by mwebber
not a dig on her, just reality, she would be better served by people to have them advising her to try and SEPERATE some of the EMOTION from this situation , step back, take a breath and listen to some logic.
she CAN probably get the situation resolved by going through proper procedures , none of them involve blowing up the board with 3 threads in a public forum.It only can serve to HURT her business, so any WK that leaks info like this to her, and doesnt then advise her to seek out the proper administrators is a fuckin IDIOT and IS her WORST enemy, when she thinks he is helping, hes hurting her the WORST.

so listen CAREFULLY!!

THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WANT THE AAASSSSSSSHHHHOOOOOLLLLEE WK to be found out because the damage someone like that can obviously do to any PROVIDER should be transparent here unless your absolutly oblivious.

Just to be clear......chloegiggles has yet to go through the proper channels to address her concerns.
. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ok OSD, lets say your rules are in play. Does that mean the following scenarios are ok.

I post a picture of a guy passed out at AC bar wearing a pink hat. I post that in an open forum with his face blurred out with the caption is this OSD? If its me ask first please. Ah but I don't get drunk there

I post a picture in the mens room of Anita (blurred face but recognizable as her) breaking her diet and saying rude comments about her figure.
now your just being a ass like me

A provider posts a clients picture (again blurred face but recognizable to any who have met him) in the powder puff room with an alert.
not sure, I can not get in there. So don't know the rules. But I would not be surprised one way or the other. Originally Posted by armortib
if you check out other areas. you can not even post a link to news that has real name or pic. something that is done here in upset NY. But we are not the only area that is ok with that. most are ok with it.

Travel the board more. you will not believe what you can and can not see or read.

Do you really want to force the local mods to drag in Admin or StC.

edit add: I tend to play on the edge on this board. some I know even more so. Yet in my profile I have only one warning. For asking a on topic question that was on topic even by other mods in a ask the mods area. But he just wanted me to go away. I pushed it more. I'm still here

I post a picture of a guy passed out at AC bar wearing a pink hat. I post that in an open forum with his face blurred out with the caption is this OSD?

A provider posts a clients picture (again blurred face but recognizable to any who have met him) in the powder puff room with an alert. Originally Posted by armortib
...hahahha me breakin my diet..what eating a bacon double cheeseburger im sure..or a large slice of pizza with serious bacon layered on it..
or some ferociously delicious wings from the "giant chicken in da hood" in the atl...

and as far as making rude comments about my figure..go right ahead..cuz baby boy ima looking seriously fine right now..ijs...

im not sure why you would bring me into this..but okay...lol
"Generally" and "I thought" isn't going to cut it this time. I think we would all benefit from knowing the specific rules on posting or maybe will find out there isn't any. Originally Posted by armortib
just start posting them then