WTF The art of fisting

I guess having a big pussy is an advantage in this one. I have seen some that are rather large Originally Posted by burkalini
She was so hot and horny that she was able to stretch her pussy beyond belief. Got to admit, it was a real turn on. She basically controlled everything ... I just lent a hand. Originally Posted by satexasguy
Female elasticity is pretty amazing..the only time I experienced this with a provider, she was totally in control, took some time but once it got going, was quite an experience..
I did it for a provider once but for the life of me, I still don't understand what it does for the woman much less the guy.
I don't understand it either other than to say when I did it I got pretty excited. The woman I did it to got so excited that she had one of those uncontrollable orgasms where she spasmed and allmost fell off the bed. Sometimes I think the not knowing why makes it that much hotter
Well since I started the thread on watersports I might as well go all the way . I was with a provider once and she asked me to fist her. I had never done that b4 and I must admit it got me a little hot. ( I know I'm a perv). The provider came like a train. It was the only time I have ever done that. Anyone have experience with this and what's everyones opinion? Originally Posted by burkalini
My opinion on that is ouch.
hahaha greatness
Have done it a few times with one of our local lovelies, at her request. I have comparatively small hands, but she is definitely on the petite side of the spectrum and I was surprised that I fit at all. Each time it occurred fairly late in our playtime, she was already very aroused, and she unmistakably enjoyed the experience. So I guess it is one of those forms of play that is for a self-selected few.
hahaha greatness Originally Posted by GIN*CHERRYBOMB*JOY

Explain that please lol
Any more ladies have any experience with this?