ladies, do you want to post reviews? list worst client?

No, not interested.
You get reviewed when the provider checks your references
The best thang would be both peeps write a review.

Then compare them.

Who can post a link to that funny YouTube clip that documents a date and first fuck from each's perspective.
Let me rephrase the OP's stupid question in his lame attempt for hooker discounts.

Question: do you whores want to put all your dick sucking money in a pile and burn it.
Latinremedy did one on a doubles she, Paulina Payne and I did. She talked more about PP than me. I never got any PM's from any ladies wanting to see me so I stopped offering review specials. LMMFAO
BTW she did it in the "Another Realm" section.
It happens. This was done 4+ years ago. All in fun.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=goatnipples
Do restaurants review their customers?

Thread is worthless.
junglemonkey or whatever you call yourself, your an ass. Suprised anyone wants to schedule with you. And no, nothing you post bothers me. You're the type of jerk that calls someone a white knight for agreeing with, or helping a provider. I've never asked for anything free. In fact, I've helped providers who needed help. And didnt ask for anything in exchange. I started these threads to hear opinons from the girls about how they're treated and inconsistency between mods. This site has gone downhill and jerks like you think you own it. I took two girls to my house in Idaho, and both were very happy. Ive known them for years and both quit this site in 2011. Jerk
read his stupid posts in my other thread on coed
this thread was for the ladies, not stupid jerks. But, did like the review. Got a chuckle from that. How would this site change, if true hobby lovers let providers review and rate guys.
Damn, is flyinglo a woman? I thinck she is PMSing.
Damn, is flyinglo a woman? I thinck she is PMSing. Originally Posted by pyramider
Bleeding Mokies..... Say it ain't so...... !!!!
Latinremedy did one on a doubles she, Paulina Payne and I did. She talked more about PP than me. Originally Posted by tyboy1
What do you expect Paulina Payne was Paulina Payne.

Nah.....
Everyone knows hookers all talk to each other about us tards anyway....plus there are so many fat / ugly tards out there if they were to read a review about themselves they'd get all butt hurt...hookers would lose their future biz....

Basically this is a stupid ass thread....