A thread to the ladies on Eccie

Thanks for responding ladies. I know there are more out there and maybe we will get lucky and get them to chime in.
The problem I had when I shaved was nicks and bumps.
The other problem was my gut hanging over so much I had to do it by feel.

j/k
I shave also, I found this great shaving cream at the sex shop. Keeps the hair from growing as fast and will have your kitty silky smooth...no razor bumps ect.

Its called Coochy. Its about 25$ at the sex shop. Cheaper on amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Coochy-Intima.../dp/B07G9VD5WL

I prefer a landing strip, this is a grown woman V -lol, not a little girl!
  • bbkid
  • 03-15-2019, 10:25 AM
I prefer a landing strip, this is a grown woman V -lol, not a little girl! Originally Posted by TexasJess
Jess....the cream really works that well?
When I decided to do my ears the cost was about $600.
I though the pubes would be a lot more but I was quoted the same price.
It's been the best $1,200 I've ever spent
And that sir is a shame. The only thing I can think of is that it is part of a plan and the mods are the only ones that can control that plan.
The "Golden Rules" don't mean shit anymore.
Not being "nice" is now the same as threatening someone.
Doesn't take much of a man to threaten a woman.
Doesn't matter any more. I will probably be gone from here soon enough and they will probably remove everything I've said. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Why don't you leave now....Your pissing and moaning about everything is lame
Why don't you leave now....Your pissing and moaning about everything is lame Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES
You are exactly the definition of lame. I will leave when I decide to leave or management makes me. What you want is not important to me in the least.

I guess you didn't notice or maybe you just can't comprehend...but this thread was started in an effort to get the females back in co-ed.

Until your post....everything was going pretty well and was on topic.

You are more than welcome to post in this thread. Just try to stay on topic please.
Jess....the cream really works that well?
When I decided to do my ears the cost was about $600.
I though the pubes would be a lot more but I was quoted the same price.
It's been the best $1,200 I've ever spent Originally Posted by tbone2u
BACK ON TOPIC....

Yes, they have quite a few creams & this brand works !! Its great. They also have different lines of products. After shave products-bump relief.
I first found this in Dallas, actually Plano LOL at a sex shop near my "office" LOL.
Then in Houston at Cindy's.. If they carry the line they will have the other products.
BACK ON TOPIC....

Yes, they have quite a few creams & this brand works !! Its great. They also have different lines of products. After shave products-bump relief.
I first found this in Dallas, actually Plano LOL at a sex shop near my "office" LOL.
Then in Houston at Cindy's.. If they carry the line they will have the other products.
Originally Posted by TexasJess

I hate to shave. I used to shave every fucking morning with an electric razor when I worked for someone else. I'm talking about my face here. LOL

Now, I don't shave everyday. I'll wait till it gets irritating to me, maybe 3 or 4 days, or if I know it is a necessity for appearances. Ingrown hairs are a bitch. The best thing I've found to shave with is Shave Secret. I get a closer shave than any creams I've tried but I don't get the ingrown hairs nearly as much. The disadvantage is that it clogs the razor a little more and they don't seem to last quite as long. I buy blades from Harry's.

I'm interested in how the creams you describe slow hair growth.
I Shave.
Jess do you know of any products that speed hair growth? I might can use that on my head.
I hate to shave. I used to shave every fucking morning with an electric razor when I worked for someone else. I'm talking about my face here. LOL

Now, I don't shave everyday. I'll wait till it gets irritating to me, maybe 3 or 4 days, or if I know it is a necessity for appearances. Ingrown hairs are a bitch. The best thing I've found to shave with is Shave Secret. I get a closer shave than any creams I've tried but I don't get the ingrown hairs nearly as much. The disadvantage is that it clogs the razor a little more and they don't seem to last quite as long. I buy blades from Harry's.

I'm interested in how the creams you describe slow hair growth. Originally Posted by boardman
Try the old school 2 blade bic. Stay away from 3 blades... I love a man who manscapes… but not razor bumps or ingrown hairs. They suck and can be painful. My last s/o would actually do it for me... talk about VaJayJay up keep LOL.. Find you someone who will work the tweezers for you! If all else fails, Call Jess LOL.
Try the old school 2 blade bic. Stay away from 3 blades... I love a man who manscapes… but not razor bumps or ingrown hairs. They suck and can be painful. My last s/o would actually do it for me... talk about VaJayJay up keep LOL.. Find you someone who will work the tweezers for you! If all else fails, Call Jess LOL. Originally Posted by TexasJess

Yep,
I use the throwaway twin blades for manscaping. You're right, Ingrown hairs suck on the ole bat and balls...and not in a good way.
Everything else gets closely trimmed.
You serious the two blades don’t rip you apart?
They hurt like holy hell on the face.
You serious the two blades don’t rip you apart?
They hurt like holy hell on the face. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants

Bics only on the manscaping. Light pressure. No ingrown hairs or bumps. Close enough. The skin isn't all that tight so the hairs recede.

Premium blades like Harry's on the face, you can use more pressure and not get torn up. Shave Secret makes for an even closer shave but somehow prevents the ingrown hairs on the face...the neck actually is where I used to get them.