How many licks does it take..

kL, Amber natural is the best no matter what size or shape,
Do not do it.
I think there are a number of different implants. I think silicone was the closest to natural feel and look, they also bounced nicely. But, I think they got banned because some of them leaked, and silicone oil is not natural inside human body and may have caused some complications.

Then they switched to saline, which is basically salt water in a bag. They look great, but feel terrible.

They also have different ways to put them in. The best is tuba- trans umbilical breast augmentation where they go through the belly button and leave no scars. Originally Posted by Bluee
No , silicone is not banned. The lawsuits turned out to be junk science and they were debunked -- after some companies went bankrupt unfairly. Anyways, if one is going to pull the trigger on this, silicone is safe and definitely the way to go. They are more expensive, but that is the only side effect of silicone compared to saline. They both do have potential side effects of capsular contracture , which can be a serious problem. Most women who have the procedure are happy that they did, but the unhappy ones who have complications tend to be VERY unhappy as it is often a problem that can not be fixed. It is a personal decision and a serious undertaking.
You have great tits, I loved sucking them. But if you must, find out who did SAB's. Taskmaster can give you a referral and maybe get you a repeat customer discount. ;-) But seriously, the women I know who have had their breasts enhanced loved them when they got them, and hated them when they hit middle age. The exceptions being those who continued to hook well past their prime. IJS
Keira, don't change a fucking thing.
Get a Mirena and they naturally blow up! I grew almost a full cup size. Originally Posted by tinylatina
What is Mirena?
What is Mirena? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
http://www.mirena-us.com/index.php
Keira, don't change a fucking thing. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Agree completely.
keira, don't even consider it.
i have only seen one enhancement that was an improvement, and it was special circumstances. your legs and ass and tits are wonderful.
drop your rate to $200/hr , let me in the door, and i'll be there every friday!
keira, don't even consider it.
i have only seen one enhancement that was an improvement, and it was special circumstances. your legs and ass and tits are wonderful.
drop your rate to $200/hr , let me in the door, and i'll be there every friday! Originally Posted by sunnydayve
100 half hours and u could get the whole world new breasts. Yesus poor/ cheap senior citizens want some of u too
100 half hours and u could get the whole world new breasts. Yesus poor/ cheap senior citizens want some of u too Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
I know this was said in a lighthearted manner but blows my mind how some men have such a sense of entitlement. Like they're entitled to our bodies regardless of whether or not they can pay the rate. This was said in jest but it's ridiculous how some men seriously feel this way.
I know this was said in a lighthearted manner but blows my mind how some men have such a sense of entitlement. Like they're entitled to our bodies regardless of whether or not they can pay the rate. This was said in jest but it's ridiculous how some men seriously feel this way. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I see what you are saying but I don't know that I would label it a sense of entitlement. I think it is more of perceived value. Some guys are willing to pay a higher rate for a "higher class" of experience. Maybe a nicer in call or a girl that dresses to the nines in expensive lingerie. Others could care less about those things and are fine with a cluttered apartment and yoga pants because all he cares is how fast she can get naked. Some are willing to pay more because they actually care for the girl and want to do nice things for them or help them out with their bills. (That has been my MO for a couple years). Others could care less and just want to get their rocks off and as it has been said here many times fuck and leave. Some guys truly want the illusion of the time being a girl friend or mistress and others a car date getting their dick sucked is just fine. No right or wrong here just what each person as a consumer is looking for. And providers certainly can set the bar where ever they want for themselves. I have a friend that works in a BMW dealership. He said they always get a lot of tire kickers and people that want to drive one but wont or cant pony up the money for one. BMW doesn't lower the price just because they want one. They have to settle for what they can get with what they are willing to pay.
Just my 2 cents.
You make some very good points Flyboy.
Others could care less about those things and are fine with a cluttered apartment and yoga pants because all he cares is how fast she can get naked. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY

Bashing yoga pants... That is the most heretical thing I have ever heard.

Anyways go up a just a size or half a size and not to much be sure to get silicone implants and you will be fine and happy with the improvements never heard of someone not like their implants. Just don't go to big and get the barbie like fake look.

Also nissan gtr>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>Bmw just saying.

Don't see Bmws hitting this speed
Fake tits suck

If you're staying on top of things BMW has been totally bested by Chevrolet
I've done some research on getting implants myself. I've found that after multiple consultations with different surgeons that there are many ways you can go when it come to fake breast. Back when they first began doing implants all woman wanted to go much bigger then they should, but as time has went on now women seek a more natural look that compliments her body type and shape. Some go behind the muscle, some choose not to, some go under the nipple for the incision and some choose to go under the breast where the tiny scar can be hidden. There are saline bags, gel silicone (which I've been told are softer and more natural feeling) and so on and so forth. If you decide to go ahead with this I suggest you first and foremost do a tremendous amount of research on the doctor you choose to do your work. Also being a small woman myself and getting ready to have my own done this year I've discussed only having a lift done which will still be an implant but will leave me with more natural looking breast once the swelling is gone and they drop to their proper placement. Suzanne Yee is the surgeon I've chosen in Little Rock to use. She has done amazing work on friends of mine and their breast look natural to their body size.

What the gentlemen don't seem to realize is that as a woman with a small frame and small bust it's extremely hard to find lingerie to fit the way we like. Most things begin at a B cup and we end up having to settle on a different selection simply because they didn't have the one we wanted in our size. This can be very frustrating for us. There are many reasons women choose breast enhancement and sometimes there lies a deeper reason then just the statement I want bigger breast.

If you believe that this is what will make you happy then I say go for it. Although I believe you are beautiful and your breast are fine as they are i know that you have your own reasons for wanting this done just as I do. Do your homework on your surgeon and don't make any sudden choices. Researching everything you can about size, type and doctor etc will help you to make the best choice to fit your body type.