Since when did BJ become ....

I did not know that blow jobs are a recent thing. I was never informed they were not vogue. I always thought I was pretty fashionable.
I did not know that blow jobs are a recent thing. I was never informed they were not vogue. I always thought I was pretty fashionable. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I think you are very fashionable...indeed!
. . .I am convinced that the folks that lived in the early 1900 or before wouldn't know anything about BJ. . . Originally Posted by Inhouston
Every generation thinks they invented sex.

Not only has oral sex been around since there have been mouths and cocks, but the reality is some civilizations that came way before we walked the planet knew far more about sex than we do.

The Kama Sutra. . .is just one example.
To be honest.. obviously blowjobs have been around longer then any of us.. much longer..

its quite simple.. for a guy, there isn't to much more erotic then a girl eagerly dropping to her knees, taking his cock in her mouth and doing something that other then the mental part..doesn't provide physical stimulation like say fucking and/or pussy licking, clit rubbing etc..

for a woman to "lower herself" to do such a thing can be and should be quite a turn on for a guy.. its totally giving of herself to put his cock in her mouth just for his personal pleasure.. completely unselfish, completely giving.. just let me suck your cock and get you off with my mouth is pretty unselfish..

why do you think so many clients simply book at hour..only to want a bj majority of the time and/or never partake of anything else..

its freakin hot to have a girl willing.. and sometimes unwilling or should i say "unhappy".. kinda like "ya baby i fuckin paid you now suck my cock like a whore" type thing.. thats more rare..but still the same thing

unselfish and completely about the guy.. he gets all the attention via the girls mouth..pretty damn hot
. . .doesn't provide physical stimulation like say fucking. . . Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv
Did I read that right?

If it doesn't FEEL good, you must be doing something wrong.

LOL!!!!
@windowshopper -- I bet monkeys were doing it before Adam and Eve!
Did I read that right?

If it doesn't FEEL good, you must be doing something wrong.

LOL!!!! Originally Posted by ANONONE

if you really read my post.. one would gather that i was referring to the lady.. other then the mental part.. its not phyisically stimulating like.. etc etc etc.. for her.... its not stimulating for her.. i keep forgetting sometimes i really have to remember to make a clear concise post..
THAN, DAMMIT it's THAN, lol. DeAnna, something about your post are HOT.
THAN, DAMMIT it's THAN, lol. DeAnna, something about your post are HOT. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Yeah, The avatar!!!
Since Bill & Monica.... Originally Posted by xtrem

I thought that had more to do with cigar storage.
You guys are too funny... as far as the "then" "than".. i was responding via posting on my phone and I have word "help" or whatever it is turned on..where it pops up what it thinks you are trying to spell..and I just hit space and accept the phones idea of what I am saying lol..my fault..

don't know if its the avatar..its just a big wett butt plastered in a pic lol.. but appreciate the kind words from you both.. i think

anywho.. thankfully BJ's are so popular and included in sex these days or i wouldn't have a freakin job eh
is this a real question....this is stupid. people never "started" doing it, they've always done it. No one woke up one day with their cock in someone's mouth and thought, "hmmm...i wonder if that would feel good to keep going." OF COURSE IT FEELS GOOD and everyone everywhere has always known it and took part it in. ever since man has been walking the Earth.
is this a real question....this is stupid. people never "started" doing it, they've always done it. No one woke up one day with their cock in someone's mouth and thought, "hmmm...i wonder if that would feel good to keep going." OF COURSE IT FEELS GOOD and everyone everywhere has always known it and took part it in. ever since man has been walking the Earth. Originally Posted by hobbylobby
what's up with the insult.....there is never a stupid question....
I believe blowjobs were invented loooooong ago by a man that simply wanted to put something in his womans mouth to shut her up!! It felt good so voila'! The blowjob!! LOL H
if it's a totally unselfish act....then why do we have to pay for it?