MY GREAT IDEA

You could pee faster if you would quit playing with it. Originally Posted by eccie3000
...and where's the fun in that?
Your posting this cause you love me too hawkeye lol jk jk
well, there may be a way. Perhaps we can create a rule that newbies can only post in welcome and introductions for a period of time before they have access to other forums? And even in that restrict the number of messages they can post. If its a provide let her be verified before she can access to other forums. If its a hobbyist let him write a review of an established provider before he gets access to all forums.

At the very least, guys like ASSFUCKxxx (assuming he is a guy, no discrimination here) will have to wait before they run amok. Just my $.02
Damn, he had me soooo excited......I was just about to offer him greek!
ha ha brooke!! touche!!
I'd like the thank the academy and all who pm'd me. Originally Posted by rakuguy
That is great!!
Lana I would love to fuck you in the ass.I can hear it now,OH BABY HURRY UP AND FUCK MY TIGHT ASSHOLE ,OH PLEASE HURRY OH BABY IT FEELS SO GOOD,PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY BABY,PLAY WITH YOUR PUSSY OH IT FEELS SO GOOD THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS.FUCK IT BABY FUCK IT HARDER HARDER OH BABY FUCK MY ASSHOLE I AM GOING TO CUM.NO NOT YET I PULL IT OUT AND STROKE MY COCK A FEW TIMES THEN RAM IT BACK IN,OH BABY NOT SO HARD IT HURTS YOUR COCK IS TOO BIG OH YOU ARE STRETCHING MY LITTLE ASSHOLE OUT I AM CUMMING BABY,I PULL IT OUT OF YOUR ASS AND YOU TAKE MY WHOLE LOAD IN YOUR MOUTH WHILE YOU SUCK ME DRY.
For God's sake, man, get a grip! Or at least pay for one that pulls your fingers off the keyboard and puts them to better use.
Am I the only one just cracking up over this?
Yes, it IS actually kinda funny.

Kinda slapstick-ish, like watching a Jack Black or Chris Farley skit.
lmfao
The dude is just different from all the other guys on this board who kiss every provider's ass. The ass things is getting old, but I don't know that he should be banned for being rude and vulgar, the dude is just messing around in a very straightforward manner.
Oh man ! I love this guy !

Please Mods, don't take him off ! He makes me laugh so much... And ladies, he only wins if you get offended. Feed him heartily !

THis guy is a winner. A rare commodity indeed !
Why is it the very moment someone says something the majority does not like, he/she is censored? Actually, it might not be the majority that does not like what is being posted, in this case, it might be the people who are in control who are making an arbitrary decision to silence someone because he/she doesn't use the words or subject matter that they find appealing to their tastes.

Leave the guy alone and let him have his fun. Assfuck didn't walk into a crowded theater and yell "fire," he is posting shit on a whore board on the internet. Censorship is never the answer.

People take this shit way too serious.