Encounter: Amazing Amy

I can only speak for myself but I met up a few times with her, and I never had any issues or left disappointed.
Any more updates on this one? I technically haven't saw a bad review but was hoping there would be more reviews before I reached out
I been meeting up with her quite a bit lately and I still don't have any complaints and since I've been being consistent with her she's been working with me here and there if I'm a little short and I've met with 4 different people on here and so far Amy is my go to and I see a couple people asking about pictures so I'll post a few she sent me if I can figure it out
HIM, is she a greek provider? Cute tight ass?
HIM, is she a greek provider? Cute tight ass? Originally Posted by Scoot642
No I tried and she said she don't speak Greek at all unfortunately
If she has a Mike Tyson black eye............sounds like she pissed off her BF/pimp......just guessing but that is the first thing that popped up in my mind.
Definitely not a looker for sure. Pretty much a streetwalker . Just my 2 cents.kinda pissed I agreed to 50 for head. For her same quality could of went to troy for half price. Each to there own so I get it.
Anyone have any recent reviews on Amy? I've been seeing her consistently and never had an issue but just wanted to know others thoughts or experiences
Been seeing Amy for years, never had a bad time.
Originally Posted by Lucas19
TEXT her and ask for one… she will sell you some also