Congratulations to the Modern Liberal - You have completely destroyed America

I've betrayed this country? Fuck you. I was born here, I didn't swim the Rio Grande. Originally Posted by DSK
I didn't swim it either you cum-guzzling queen. I can trace one side of my family in this country to the 1650's, before it was a fucking country, you inbred cocktard. So go smoke a hot dick and shut the fuck up.
  • shanm
  • 06-11-2015, 10:17 PM
It affects me as a taxpayer and as someone who depends on the military to go kill innocent Muslim children in my name overseas. Originally Posted by DSK
Bad for unit cohesiveness if you are afraid someone is going to rape you in the shower. Originally Posted by DSK
I've betrayed this country? Fuck you. I was born here, I didn't swim the Rio Grande. Originally Posted by DSK
JL is obviously trolling.
  • DSK
  • 06-11-2015, 11:11 PM
I didn't swim it either you cum-guzzling queen. I can trace one side of my family in this country to the 1650's, before it was a fucking country, you inbred cocktard. So go smoke a hot dick and shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I never said you did swim it coconut.
  • DSK
  • 06-11-2015, 11:12 PM
JL is obviously trolling. Originally Posted by shanm
I'm not JL..or Uncle Han, or lovingKayla, or ????
I didn't swim it either you cum-guzzling queen. I can trace one side of my family in this country to the 1650's, before it was a fucking country, you inbred cocktard. So go smoke a hot dick and shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I got you beat by centuries, pal.
I got you beat by centuries, pal. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I believe you are probably that old, you whiskey-shitting geriatric cocksucker.
We've bought it. Conservatives are the ones concerned with who is marrying who and who should bake a motherfucking cake for who. No modern liberal gives a fuck about any of that shit. It's YOU who are lacking. It's YOU and your ilk who are telling others what they can and cannot do. You don't have a problem with a man walking a loaded AR15 into the largest airport in america but goddamn forbid two people of the same sex should get married. GO FUCK YOURSELF! Originally Posted by WombRaider
As usual you have it backwardsass. It is the conservative that does not care about how marries who. What we don't want is to be forced to celebrate a lifestyle that is in opposition to the mores of the public in general. It is about force and oppression which are two things that you have supported more than once on this site you Nazi fuck.
I would like to find out where you got the idea about carrying AR15s into airports. I think that you indulge too much and your mind is going fast. Or else you're just lying again.

FYI, there is not really such a thing as gay marriage. It is as make believe as a unicorn or your character.
two americans who happen have a (an) Hispanic ancestry own a restaurant in Colorado

they instituted an appreciation for white America day

they were swamped with business

they said all they wanted to do was fight against all the racial divisions of the last few recent years, I suppose the Obama racism years

of course they were inundated with death threats and bomb threats and nasty internet attacks by the tolerant left
As usual you have it backwardsass. It is the conservative that does not care about how marries who. What we don't want is to be forced to celebrate a lifestyle that is in opposition to the mores of the public in general. It is about force and oppression which are two things that you have supported more than once on this site you Nazi fuck.
I would like to find out where you got the idea about carrying AR15s into airports. I think that you indulge too much and your mind is going fast. Or else you're just lying again.

FYI, there is not really such a thing as gay marriage. It is as make believe as a unicorn or your character. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No one is forcing you to do shit. No one is saying you have to celebrate it.

As for the AR15 in the airport, you are really a dumb fuck. This shit was all over the news, but I guess you were too busy beating your meat.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/06/ma...hout-incident/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...e-AIRPORT.html
  • shanm
  • 06-12-2015, 02:16 PM
The Chicago place took it to far when it decided to offer 10% discounts to only white people. That makes no sense. I don't know if that happens during black history month, but it's racist either way.

Bomb threats are extreme no matter what the circumstances. The fact that an idiot would equate the actions of a couple to the entire "tolerant left" is telling: you do this yourself and hate it when it's done to you.
A parable is having the KKK or the Westboro baptist church being the representative of the entire right.
That five year agreement sure ended fast! Live by the doppelgänger, die by the doppelgänger.

His day will come. Someone will kick his wrinkly old white slave-loving ass with their bare fists any day now.

LMAO @ Lying Cocksuckers!
For a change JDIdiot and his butt buddies on the RRWhite buy into the Karl Rove myth that gays pose the greatest threat to the American way of life.

Yet they profess hate for the most anti-gay culture on earth.

They can't have it both ways. So they take it up the ass.