Kraft

Correct me if I am wrong, but they believe this parlor was a sex trafficking operation and not just your typical soliciting. Wrong place wrong time for him Originally Posted by TheClouding89
Yes and that’s the issue
He’s a millionaire
Call them in
All AMPs are about human trafficking.
He’s a Billionaire Originally Posted by Missburger
6.2+
6.2+ Originally Posted by Charno3
Outcall
Dumb billionaire
How many women arrested in these stings are going to say yes I work here and I do sex work? It's much easier to say they were trafficked. In my city a lot of these amp 'girls' are 50 yrs old! You'd think if they were trafficked they'd be a little younger.
How many women arrested in these stings are going to say yes I work here and I do sex work? It's much easier to say they were trafficked. In my city a lot of these amp 'girls' are 50 yrs old! You'd think if they were trafficked they'd be a little younger. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Tell the judge I’m sure he’ll find that reasonable in reducing the plea
Good luck
Stay away from Amps period
Just know When it comes to that there’s no gifts or passes
They knew who he was when he was arrested had him the night before on video

If was not he woukd of walked
There’s no playing with the issue now Originally Posted by Missburger
Yes and that’s the issue
He’s a millionaire
Call them in Originally Posted by Missburger
Tell the judge I’m sure he’ll find that reasonable in reducing the plea
Good luck
Stay away from Amps period Originally Posted by Missburger
Did the app you've been using to turn what you say into incomprehensible garbage break?

Or did you suddenly realize that what you say is just incomprehensible garbage?
But if the real target was the trafficing, how did they get the cameras in there. Obviously the AMP would not cooperate with that.
if the cops made the girls wear a camera arent they also sex trafficking too just to catch people you now are pimping them out. I'm hearing they have him on tape getting a bj n hj. I thought they cannot let it go that far. Can they?
if the cops made the girls wear a camera arent they also sex trafficking too just to catch people you now are pimping them out. I'm hearing they have him on tape getting a bj n hj. I thought they cannot let it go that far. Can they? Originally Posted by unit1047
Usually they stop the sting once money is exchange and either pants come off or certain verbage gets exchanged with the money. I will be honest though I am unfamiliar with AMPs, so I am not sure if the procedure is different perhaps when they are after sex trafficking the procedure, rules sure different. Let's keep in mind though cops bend the rules to get what they want