Biden says he was V.P. during the Parkland shootings.

The apparent misspelling is merely the latest such social media gaffe coming from Trump’s social media presence.

US President Donald Trump, who has often managed to amuse social media with his Twitter gaffes such as the infamous "covfefe", has now upped his game further with one of his latest tweets misspelling his very own surname.
Describing his meeting with Google CEO Sindar Pichai in the Oval Office, Trump wrote that the things the former told him “sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses (sic!) in 2020.”
....are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses...
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 6 августа 2019 г.
​"Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. Peter Schweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Ttump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!” the president concluded.
He is married to Melanie

Prince of Whales
Honered
Unpresidented
Smocking
He is married to Melanie Originally Posted by matchingmole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCTMTflcuug
Trump says Creepy Joe has lost his fast ball. When did he ever have one? Originally Posted by bambino
He did find the drool ball...
"I was on the grassy knoll. i don't remember what happened next"

Plugs Biden

BAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He meant whitechapel district...
The apparent misspelling is merely the latest such social media gaffe coming from Trump’s social media presence.

US President Donald Trump, who has often managed to amuse social media with his Twitter gaffes such as the infamous "covfefe", has now upped his game further with one of his latest tweets misspelling his very own surname.
Describing his meeting with Google CEO Sindar Pichai in the Oval Office, Trump wrote that the things the former told him “sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses (sic!) in 2020.”
....are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses...
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 6 августа 2019 г.
​"Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. Peter Schweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Ttump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!” the president concluded. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You talking about gaffes...you any relation to YR??
"I was on the grassy knoll. i don't remember what happened next"

Plugs Biden

BAHHAHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was in the book suppository . Oswald was a patsy that got credit for my work.

( after all, it was you and me )

Dorothy Kilgallen was onto us.
I was in the book suppository . Oswald was a patsy that got credit for my work.

( after all, it was you and me )

Dorothy Kilgallen was onto us. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
The book suppository?

He must have had books up the ass....

There are gaffes and then there are malicious lies.

When people believe Biden is deliberately and maliciously lying, his campaign will be over.

We’ve already got one politician who deliberately and maliciously misleads the public every time he opens that festering gob in the middle of his fat, painted face.

Meanwhile, the head In the sand crowd is desperate for any crumb that somehow justifies their loyalty to one of the world’s worst wannabe dictators.

The world will not survive four more years of DJT and his rabid mob.
There are gaffes and then there are malicious lies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are FULL of both of them.
Thank you thug supporting poster.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 09:31 AM
DPST's are on the way to accusing Trump of Kennedy's assassination,
Dropping the bombs on japan in WW2, Killing Epstein in his cell
Suborning perjury with Bill O"reilly's "Killing ....." series of boooks

The invention of Slavery, Pardoning John Wilkes Boothe
And - among others of their bright ideas to smear a sitting President,

Defeating Hillary in Nov 2016!!

The foolishness is laughable
just as SC's new avatar!
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 09:33 AM
Thoughtful , cooler heads have reserved Biden a bed in the 13th floor of Parkland Memorial Hospital Suite to share with JFK!
DPST's are on the way to accusing Trump of Kennedy's assassination,
Dropping the bombs on japan in WW2, Killing Epstein in his cell
Suborning perjury with Bill O"reilly's "Killing ....." series of boooks

The invention of Slavery, Pardoning John Wilkes Boothe
And - among others of their bright ideas to smear a sitting President,

Defeating Hillary in Nov 2016!!

The foolishness is laughable
just as SC's new avatar!
Originally Posted by oeb11

More cogent and Constructive hysterics!

Trump killed Kennedy? OK! You said it, not me.

Trump invented slavery? SURE! Hear that one a lot.

• oeb11
  • 08-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Coming from a DPST outlet near You!!!
Does SomeOne understand Facts and Truth v Satire - Clearly Not!!!
Thoughtful , cooler heads have reserved Biden a bed in the 13th floor of Parkland Memorial Hospital Suite to share with JFK! Originally Posted by oeb11
Hey, Kudos for trying to get the thread back to the OP.

All the distractions might make people forget that Biden screwed up yet again.