Post session "Clean up"

You married guys fuck it up for guys like me. I LOVE to have the smell of a woman's perfume on me after I leave a session but most don't do it unless I ask them, which takes away from the IOP.
You should bring your own in one of those travel sizes....both for smells and because you may be allergic to the soap thats offer

also if your that unsure shower again at the gym and if possible go the gym before the session and changes into a different set of clothing so the smell isnt in your clothes
Thanks foe the feedback!
I left a session scent free this morning, headed to a meeting with a smile and closed the deal!
Maybe I should take her a tip!
I like to leave smelling like I just got some. I don't mean, iike, funky or anything, but girly smell good stuff on me. Just a hint of it.

Afterwards, I'll walk past other women to see if they pick up on it. Women supposedly prefer the scent of other women so, I keep trying, testing them.

No payoff yet, but ya never know.
I like having the smell of a woman on my face after DATY and leaving like this and seeing if other woman notice.....Look for there reactions......