Whats in your provider kit?

You had me at "matching collar butt plug". What's you P411 id? I will be sending you a prescreen.

Everyone has their bag they bring to outcalls. What do you always keep in your bag?

Heres mine. Condoms. Small, médium and large. Wrist and ankle cuffs with matching collar. Butt plug. Dildo and vibrator. Lube. Waterbased and silicone . A flogger. Baby wipes. Tons of hotel shampoo. Floss and toothbrushes. 4/5 unopened packs of stockings. Few pair of thongs .Butterfly nipple clamps. Black patent leather heels. soft rope
Gentlemen, is there other things you think we should always have? Originally Posted by Sonya
A flogger is always a nice touch. But for variety's sake, keep a cane and a riding crop close by for in calls. And round it all out with a British schoolgirl's outfit.
QUOTE=sharkman29;1055322657]I love that bag of tricks. Can't really think of anything else that needs to go in there!! (except maybe Stella accompanying you with it)[/QUOTE]

+1......no

+100

Everyone has their bag they bring to outcalls. What do you always keep in your bag?

Heres mine. Condoms. Small, médium and large. Wrist and ankle cuffs with matching collar. Butt plug. Dildo and vibrator. Lube. Waterbased and silicone . A flogger. Baby wipes. Tons of hotel shampoo. Floss and toothbrushes. 4/5 unopened packs of stockings. Few pair of thongs .Butterfly nipple clamps. Black patent leather heels. soft rope
Gentlemen, is there other things you think we should always have? Originally Posted by Sonya
Black patent leather heels in the purse?

A shot of adrenalin in case you need to revive your trick from cardiac arrest.
  • RoxyG
  • 05-16-2014, 10:10 PM

My bag contains many of the same things, minus the collar. Also packed in the bag are my FC2s, Hitachi wand with the hummingbird attachment, blindfolds, tens unit, candles, bluetooth speaker, and lots of toys.
Tens unit?

My bag is almost the same but a little different. The wrist,ankle cuffs, and collar are for my guys. Sometimes I bring my soft rope instead. I don't bring shampoo although I do bring a small bottle of body wash. Mouthwash and Deodorant. I have about 3-4 different types of lube. I also carry my strap on, female and male condoms. Plenty of toys for myself including my Hitachi and a few of my other favorites that get me ready for gr33k. Also toys for my guys including blind folds floggers, or canes. For me my bag always changes slightly depending on what type of session it is. Black heels and also a pair of black leather boots. A couple different pairs of panties. If there are special request I can bring more or less things. They all fit nicely in my black and pink Jordan bag.
I'm with you Samantha!

I wear lingerie ALL the time, even when not "on the clock", so my lingerie, thigh highs, garter belt (if needed), are on underneath my conservative yet sexy attire.

I ask the gentlemen while having that "before date" conversation of his ...size *giggling* as I don't like walking around with multiple sized condoms, in my purse. (I do bring 2-3 condoms just to be sure and because I MUST go multiple rounds to be satisfied) *wink*

I've never had an issue or didn't have something that the gent may want. But then that is where the "before hand" conversation comes into play.
If I know a guy likes handcuffs, whips, etc.. then I can bring the big bag. Although most seem to enjoy just me. *grinning* And I'm ALWAYS done up to my BEST (hair, makeup, fresh breath, shower, etc) when I meet anyone, regardless if it's the first time or the 70th.

*curtsy*

~Genesis Nicole~
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
What if a guy believes what he's been told all this time and thinks he's just blessed. You end up bringing magnums and he's more of a thimble, what do you do then
What if a guy believes what he's been told all this time and thinks he's just blessed. You end up bringing magnums and he's more of a thimble, what do you do then Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
*smirk*

Since you want to ask, the gentlemen I have seen (perhaps I have been lucky in this area) have no self delusions about their "package".

And I'm pretty sure none of you are virgins, and have been having sex long enough to know what fits you properly and what doesn't... *eye roll*

Want to get into in depth detail about my business practices, book a date and find out for yourself. *smile, wink and curtsy to you*

~Genesis Nicole~
Hope you saw the humor in the post cause it wasn't meant in a snide way in the least
EA....so you have a thimble?
I don't believe I do but I'm not under the illusion that I'm above average either lol.