Private Incall list for 2016

Since I visit so often and spend outrageous rates at hotels weekly, I am really thinking about getting a permanent place in the Mid-Cities area in the next few months.
I have a clean and discreet incall at DNT & Keller Springs and an upscale and private incall in The Colony/W Plano area off Plano Pkwy.

Both are stocked with beverages, clean sheets, clean towels and all the toiletries you need to make you feel comfortable.
Nice incall, private residence in the HEB area. Nicely decorated, including a lit fireplace and professional massage table. Great Rain Shower/ Always stocked with clean linins, an abundance of towels, clean spa robes, a big variety of masculine body wash, bar soap and unscented versions. Mouthwash/tooth-brushes/toothpaste/deodorant/ men's cologne,,Q-tips/razors/shave cream/nail clippers and buffers/antacids/Tylenol. Bottled water and soft drinks/mixers available...as well as alcoholic beverages if I know what you typically drink. Last but not least, a hospital grade antibacterial cleanser, great lube and a variety of condoms. If I've left out anything that would make you feel comfortable...please ask, I'd be happy to supply it. Also freshly baked cookies and milk...a snack, sandwich or salad for the road.
New comfortable clean quiet residence in Southwest FW. Avail evenings w/soft candles, warmed lotion, romantic music, fine wine, naughty toys, clean linens, hot towels, and a soothing shower before or after with all amenities & toiletries provided. Cool bottled water & other beverages also included.

Soft Kisses,
Mindi
Private incall available off Frankford & north Dallas tollway. Gated & discreet condo
  • !VI!
  • 01-19-2016, 03:50 AM
i have it in Grapevine and HEB area
yes I have a very sweet little house as an incall, I do not live there....residential....
We have a beautiful, comfortable, safe, and gated apartment near Northpark Mall.

We often get compliments on how much it seems like a home with decor touches like blanket throws on the couch. We put up seasonal decorations for Valentines Day, Halloween, and Christmas.

It's well-stocked with glassware, drinks, clean fluffy towels, and washcloths. We have all of the little touches like multiple body washes, lotions, deodorants, shampoo, mouthwash, q-tips, razors etc. Even a few snacks.

We also have music in the living room and both of our bedrooms. Come and make yourself at home. Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Is that the royal "We" or have you a little harem over there? Would love to investigate
I have a very nice private incall apartment in the galleria area.
  • RAMP
  • 01-19-2016, 09:36 AM
For reference. Love you private incall ladies!
I share an incall with the lovely Laura Lynn
Nice incall, private residence in the HEB area. Nicely decorated, including a lit fireplace and professional massage table. Great Rain Shower/ Always stocked with clean linins, an abundance of towels, clean spa robes, a big variety of masculine body wash, bar soap and unscented versions. Mouthwash/tooth-brushes/toothpaste/deodorant/ men's cologne,,Q-tips/razors/shave cream/nail clippers and buffers/antacids/Tylenol. Bottled water and soft drinks/mixers available...as well as alcoholic beverages if I know what you typically drink. Last but not least, a hospital grade antibacterial cleanser, great lube and a variety of condoms. If I've left out anything that would make you feel comfortable...please ask, I'd be happy to supply it. Also freshly baked cookies and milk...a snack, sandwich or salad for the road. Originally Posted by alaine
I have an awesome private clean and cozy incall near the galleria. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I play from my lovely home, an upscale gated condo in far N Dallas at the edge of Plano and Addison. Frankford Rd exit off the Dallas N Tollway. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I share an incall with the lovely Laura Lynn Originally Posted by Kendall4U
All of these ladies have some of, if not the, best in-calls. Clean, safe, and comfortable.
Recently upgraded my incall. Worked a long time to do the upgrade and it was well worth it. Mckinney/Allen Has everything you can imagine... almost.
I have two available locations right now, both are very comfortable and stocked with all kinds of things to have a good time: North Dallas/Plano/Addison area & North Ft Worth
Thank you ladies. This thread has been very helpful. Being far north Dallas, its nice to find ladies that have private incalls convenient to me. Playtime is limited and at a high premium. I now have kendall4u and laura lynn at the top of my list. I have been waiting on THN to get her Mckinney incall. Kendall and Laura, expect me to schedule soon!