walk into a bar...

Thank you for admitting trump is the king of identity politics.

I'm willing to give some credit to trump but nowhere near as much as you. Every item you name was headed towards the current level. Unemployment was headed down, the stock market was headed up, and he slashed his own taxes while giving the middle-class chump change. On top of that, he is a pathological liar.

For someone who is on the "winning" team you sure are angry.

Probably because you know what's coming in November.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I would like to add that the new rules have certainly taking the bite out of your postings. Other than my desire to call all you people names, I like the new rules.

Beto, Warren and that bitch from Seatlle still suck, though.
  • R.M.
  • 10-20-2018, 06:14 AM
Thank you for admitting trump is the king of identity politics.

I'm willing to give some credit to trump but nowhere near as much as you. Every item you name was headed towards the current level. Unemployment was headed down, the stock market was headed up, and he slashed his own taxes while giving the middle-class chump change. On top of that, he is a pathological liar.

For someone who is on the "winning" team you sure are angry.

Probably because you know what's coming in November.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

The left side is the most violent of all. Perhaps they should eat their own.

Crown the King...
Did this thread hurt some sensitive feeling people?
Did this thread hurt some sensitive feeling people? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let's hope so.

Some people love Warren, Robert O'Rourke the fake, and that broke lady from Seattle.
Pity for angry old men that this generation won’t remain in power much longer.

And precisely because of angry old men.

Just look at all those "angry old" people!!!
An adulterer, a serial liar, and a draft dodger walk into a bar. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Your attempt at piggybacking on the OP's joke falls short, pal......Trump doesn't drink. Period. Call him what you wish....but "walking into a bar"...? Fugget about it.
Your attempt at piggybacking on the OP's joke falls short, pal......Trump doesn't drink. Period. Call him what you wish....but "walking into a bar"...? Fugget about it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I would never "defend" Munchmasterman, but there are plenty of nondrinkers who "walk into bars" and other establishments that serve alcoholic beverages.
Pity for angry old men that this generation won’t remain in power much longer.

And precisely because of angry old men. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like you?

Bars would be depressing if not for the jokes. (well, the hookers help, too)
Bars would be depressing if not for the jokes. (well, the hookers help, too) Originally Posted by friendly fred
A good bar is never depressing. That's why they call it Happy Hour!
A good bar is never depressing. That's why they call it Happy Hour! Originally Posted by lustylad
It's called "Happy Hour," because selected drinks are cheap and that makes the customers HAPPY! Similar to a "Happy Ending"! Drunks aren't always "HAPPY"! And that's because alcohol is a DEPRESSANT!

Dean Martin said it best when he explained his drinking by suggesting that when "you" get up that's the best "you'll" feel all day ... and he had something for which to look forward during the day ... feeling better.
Ok, how about "Attitude Adjustment Hour"? It's not just the drink prices that make people happy.

Yes, alcohol is a depressant... it's good at depressing the bullshit in people's lives! In moderation, of course.
Just referring to the elections. Which won't be pretty for republicans.

One minute you're saying how great things are under trump and the next you're predicting a civil war.

What happened to that utopia that trump and a republican congress were supposed to usher in?

Who are "they" and why are "they" going to kill anyone? And you can learn to live with it as long as they kill the same number of liberals as conservatives regardless of who does what?

And none of the douche-bag brigade says shit about it because they're cowards too.
More that I know what is coming in the future, and it isn't pretty.

As long as they kill white liberals in equal proportions to the white conservatives, I can learn to live with it. In spite of my advanced age, I'm still quick with my feet and handy with my knife, so I will deal with the motherfuckers who come for me. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Falls short of what? Your expectations? Who cares? The OP "joke" wasn't much to piggyback in on. My "attempt" served its purpose.
So no one that doesn't drink goes into a bar, right?
So if he didn't walk in, would he be chauffered in? A drive-thru bar?

You completely missed the point. trump goes into places that sell alcohol, all the time. He owns them.
Your analysis of the "joke" was the biggest joke of all.
Your attempt at piggybacking on the OP's joke falls short, pal......Trump doesn't drink. Period. Call him what you wish....but "walking into a bar"...? Fugget about it. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
The truth has enough bite in it. And you still ignore the bite, just like before. No, you give those little pushes on the rules envelope you consider to be ."bite". You still call people "motherfuckers", "assholes" and the like. Just look below. The new rules don't prevent misrepresentations, lies, out of context statements, or the like and the new rules don't keep me from pointing those out. Just my opinion about what motives drive the posts.
Yeah, I can live with those rules.
I would like to add that the new rules have certainly taking the bite out of your postings. Other than my desire to call all you people names, I like the new rules.

Beto, Warren and that bitch from Seatlle still suck, though. Originally Posted by friendly fred