The Sweetest Ever.....

Someone's been talking to my wife... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Good one!
Hey everyone. So im curious to know who out there has seen the nicest, most considerate, dearest, provider/client out there? Someone who when u see them your at ease and most comfortable with? Sometimes in this business some encounters are downright nailbiters so being with someone who is professional and understanding as well helps. Let me know yours, and ill share as well.
Originally Posted by Kammye
You forgot to start the thread off by listing yours.
Everyone knows it is NaN Originally Posted by dearhunter
Thread could/should have been closed after that post......
+1 for NaN
Pink is my favorite taste.
Hey everyone. So im curious to know who out there has seen the nicest, most considerate, dearest, provider/client out there? Someone who when u see them your at ease and most comfortable with? Sometimes in this business some encounters are downright nailbiters so being with someone who is professional and understanding as well helps. Let me know yours, and ill share as well.
Originally Posted by Kammye
Everyone I meet so far has been that way to me....but I am sure that disrespectful one is coming....but so far I been lucky....
I will soon dear.

You forgot to start the thread off by listing yours. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Shit, I guess I'll be the first one to put myself out there. All of my stuff is a little outdated since I've been under the radar but....

Back when BDS was here in town I was always at ease with her. Very good provider. Hated she moved out of town.

The very first provider I ever saw was Nicole Darling Nikki who has changed names a few times since then. But she was very nice, and a good time.

I've only seen Luxury Daphne once BCD and we had a damn good time. But what was even better than the BCD experience was the fact that she's so damn funny. I don't think I've ever laughed with a provider like I did with her.
FER, RODUNN, 4 UTR GENTLEMEN, UNDERSCORE, all very nice gentlemen. I am very comfortable with them.....haven't had a bad experience at all.
I love everyone I meet!
I'd like to be on your list K. Next time... You're on my list sweetie.
AllisonofHouston. When I'm with her she's not a provider, she's my lover. That's just my feelings anyway. Lol
You are on my list sugafoot. ♥

I'd like to be on your list K. Next time... You're on my list sweetie. Originally Posted by Larch4
sugafoot..... sorry I just find it funny lol
Woot woot!