Encounter: Maya Sweet

And still no one sees the double entendre (master fisherman = master of trolling).
I don't have a dog in this, it's simply the facts. Don't disparage a well known provider. Walk with me, you have a great appointment and Maya is A great provider. I personally didn't think her hair was a wig. Nor are there any reports of her having a wig. You walk out the door, get to the gate. Anyone who's gone there, I have, knows that's a few steps

So you get to the gate, this is the kicker, there's a code to exit the gate. By all accounts Maya incall is ratchet. How many apartments have a code to Leave. Like none. Mona Lisa has the best incall in my mind in town. She has to buzz you in, the door opens, once you leave you just open the door

So out of all the guys that have gone to see Maya, no one has mentioned this. But the audacity, he feels he can just double back to the apartment with no warning and knock on the door. I actually went through his posts to see. Isn't the first time he's left an incall and forgotten something. Double back with zero warning and knock on the door. No that's not how this goes, it's an absolute invasion of decorum, privacy etc and is absolutely not what this hobby is about. It's terrible when someone posts lies to discredit a well known provider who has delivered great service for at least over 5 years. There's a code to get out of those apartments. That's really funny. So I guess now providers have to stall their lives for 5 minutes after every client leaves in case they come back knocking on the door unannounced. Insane
I have seen Maya many times, she does not wear a wig! Not sure why this guy wants to dog her unless she had a bad experience with him and would not let him in when he came back to the door.
I have seen Maya many times, she does not wear a wig! Not sure why this guy wants to dog her unless she had a bad experience with him and would not let him in when he came back to the door. Originally Posted by Jesse1
Thank you. I don't know how this works. I know my visit was extraordinary and she helped me get started with references etc after I saw her. Told me etc how long she's been doing this. Great person great conversation so at the least I can point out the absolute lies from Master fisherman and I am befuddled as to why. Why do that? I'm not here to defend anything but the truth. That's it
“I don't have a dog in this, it's simply the facts.”

“Not sure why this guy wants to dog her…”

Wait! Is this the dog feces picker upper? I’m starting to see a theme…
Deep sigh. All I did was relay my experience and tell the truth about the lady in question from my experience . Providers helped me here so it's my way of giving back. Take the information for however you want to. I apologize for pointing out a blatant liar which ruins the purpose of this site. If we are going to lie to each other,what do we do. I apologize for pointing out an obvious liar who honestly had ulterior motives to lie
I hardly ever post here and this kind of drama is why. I’ve seen Maya a couple of times. I’ll agree the location leaves much to be desired (nosy neighbors, parking, crappy looking on the exterior), things that have been mentioned by others who have seen her. I also think she talks way too much and it’s a time killer. Those are reasons to perhaps stay away. But that said, she does not wear a wig, there is no code to exit, and she is still a very sexy woman I may go see in the future.
Not to pile on, but you don't need a code and I've tugged on that hair in doggy and pushed her head down while she was blowing me and that's not a wig.
All you drama queen mother fuckers crack me up. You stupid son of the bitches are making a big deal about a fucking Gate and whether or not her hair is real . What the fuck does it matter either one? You stupid sons of bitches !!!
You’re worse than a bunch of fucking old women sitting around gossiping!!
I never said her pussy stunk and she wasn’t worth a fuck ! All I said was the gate is fucked up and she might be wearing a wig .
Well I don’t give a swinging dogs dick about what any of you think. Yeh there’s some fucking trick to operate the gate it’s got a hidden switch she told me about. Now MAYBE just possibly there is a very slight chance that there was another woman in that apartment who I might have mistaken as her. She didn’t open the door all the way just cracked it open and pointed at the gate and had me walk over there and she motioned to me where to find the switch. So what’s the big fucking deal ? God damn you mother fuckers crack me up . This shit is funnier than Nikki Glasier at the Tom Brady Roast . But as I said all your opinions don’t mean shit to me.
You motherfuckers really need something to do rather just sit here and gossip!!
All I said was the gate is fucked up and she might be wearing a wig . Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
That’s not what you said, Shine. Backpedal much? LOL
Phenomenal thread, this one lol
Maya must be purdy sweet. And “Wig gate” continues to lure us in…

A “Trick-y” gate? I think knot. Hoping I can weave my way in and out of her gate and not remain a love slave ensconced in her sugar walls. Or do I?

This tale grows longer, fishier, and deeper with every post. Will someone wig out or flip a switch? Stay tuned to this week’s episode!
All you drama queen mother fuckers crack me up. You stupid son of the bitches are making a big deal about a fucking Gate and whether or not her hair is real . What the fuck does it matter either one? You stupid sons of bitches !!!
You’re worse than a bunch of fucking old women sitting around gossiping!!
I never said her pussy stunk and she wasn’t worth a fuck ! All I said was the gate is fucked up and she might be wearing a wig .
Well I don’t give a swinging dogs dick about what any of you think. Yeh there’s some fucking trick to operate the gate it’s got a hidden switch she told me about. Now MAYBE just possibly there is a very slight chance that there was another woman in that apartment who I might have mistaken as her. She didn’t open the door all the way just cracked it open and pointed at the gate and had me walk over there and she motioned to me where to find the switch. So what’s the big fucking deal ? God damn you mother fuckers crack me up . This shit is funnier than Nikki Glasier at the Tom Brady Roast . But as I said all your opinions don’t mean shit to me.
You motherfuckers really need something to do rather just sit here and gossip!! Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
Drama Queens...... when I simply pointed out that you are a liar. There is no room for Liars here. We are trying to give Factual Intel. I am here green. It angers me that with all the other problems in this hobby I have to navigate liars. Extremely frustrating. I wish you peace and love.
I’ve seen her myself and I agree with some of this. The English is better than some of the other Hispanic ladies not great but still able to communicate without any misunderstanding. My only issue is that wig . Or really what’s underneath it! I could not get out of the gate at her apartment complex so I went back to her apartment to get the code and she answered the door without the wig and what I saw was scary!! She has hair like a black girl which was totally unexpected on a Hispanic girl Originally Posted by Masterfisherman
The crappy apartment and sucky parking are really what has kept me away.
My experience aligns with others. She doesn't wear wig, there is a gate release button at the end of a short piece of square horizontal tubing on the left as you approach the gate to leave. Press button to release magnetic gate latch and push. At least on gate near parking along street. Yes, parking is dicey since it's on a major road, but Maya is a sweetheart and one gets the girlfriend treatment. She can be talkative and is definitely vocal.