Encounter: Robbed in Niagara Falls - Tasha

1st and foremost if you never lost then you're just not much period that's not up for debate that's just fact. 2ndly my point was be as ready as you can period that didn't mean pull the gun and go Rambo or John Wick but you never know what you're walking into no matter and how ppl are gonna act. There's always a chance they decide to pull out a gun and say "let's go to your house" or try to kill you so you don't tell anyone. At least if you get trained you have a better chance if things go sideways. Obviously think on the situation and do your best to walk away alive
She's back with new digits: 716-350-0333

But still using Snapchat kayla.marie435
1st and foremost if you never lost then you're just not much period that's not up for debate that's just fact. Originally Posted by change2chance
Anytime someone said to me they NEVER lost a fight I would reply "you haven't fought much then have you"?
You guys that utilize this page like Facebook crack me up.

Was simply making a point that you shouldn't be escalating these situations and just doing what you can to get the fuck out.

I am not here to size up anyone's strength or cock and wallet size. I will leave that up to you experts.

Better yet go get the shit beat out of you or killed by making these situations worse. Some of you are just beyond the conversation!

Stay safe and have fun fellas.